Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh the anime is non canon. If it's not manga or directly from the author then it's non canon

King did nothing to sanji in the manga:steef: man's couldn't do shit to an off guard sanji who wasn't using haki. Plus it was reused animation from the page one clash

Sanjis speed just got boosted making him able to blitz king ten times over plus none of King's attacks like Tempura udon would ever hit Sanji in this lifetime
Anime is non canon because it puts Sanji in a very bad light where he was clearly outclassed by King. Even in the manga King transformed then drilled Sanji into the building. Lets go off the Manga In which the assumption is Sanji got drilled from point blank which also in that case also proves how slow Sanji was not to be able to dodge that all while in his raid suit. Or was Sanji too weak not to be able to get out of King's grip while King grabbed his neck

You have 0 proof of Sanji being able to speed blitz King. Just the assumption that he can speedblitz Queen so that must mean he can do the same to King as well

One Piece world building is one of the most overhyped shits in the manga industry.

It is good but overhyped. Majority of arguments are "HOW BIG TEH WORLD IS" how big? Because Oda said it has 8329873828723 islands he didnt drew?

Take a walk outside.
Nice

"HOW BIG TEH WORLD IS" that's not just about how big it is :myman: :wellwell:, that's also about how much details it has on it and how oda makes you feel like shit is happening in the world outside of the main events about our heroes... this is something hard to master

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Nice

"HOW BIG TEH WORLD IS" that's not just about how big it is :myman: :wellwell:, that's also about how much details it has on it and how oda makes you feel like shit is happening in the world outside of the main events about our heroes... this is something hard to master
His world building is plain and simple. He never topped pre ts in current era

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
We could talk about football instead but @TheAncientCenturion is american so he thinks football is that one sport where the ball looks like an egg and they play with their hands
Let’s discuss soccer. Which player is your favorite? I like the one who pretends to be hurt to score points, because athletic talent and a sense of self worth is absent from that sport

What part of "I'm not the same man I was before" did you not understand?

The raid suits add to sanji's overall strength given how it works

He rocket shoes, and it's bullet and fireproof, the speed of sanji's raid suit is the same as yonji's, and sanji neg diffed him

The genetic modifications on the other hand multiply his strength by a lot
Your second point just disproved your first point. The raidsuit boost stats so Sanji in a Raidsuit is far superior to Pre Exoskeleton Sanji.

Rocket Shoes boost speed and agility

Genetic Mods multiply Sanji's Strength exponentially more than Sanji wearing the raidsuit (which is how Sanji became exoskeleton Sanji)

Status
Not open for further replies.