Status
Not open for further replies.
48 I think

Nonetheless, today's artstyle feel just off

Before we used to have so many details in any panel

The Mr prince panel is straight up drawn better than any fight on Onigashima so far
That's maybe could be because we still don't have volume high quality scans of the last chapters.

Scans are not the best in visual quality, I think a lot of people tends to forget that.

That's maybe could be because we still don't have volume high quality scans of the last chapters.

Scans are not the best in visual quality, I think a lot of people are forgetting that.
This is true. The last few chapters I noticed that the Arabic scanlation has better quality than the English one I wonder why.

King was better than Zoro in pure physical strength, yes. Before Zoro got his PU.

Other things? No. Zoro's Lion's Song blitzed him before he moved his pinky. Zoro has landed MANY more direct hits on him than King has landed despite Enma's distraction.

Range and versatility of attacks obviously goes to Zoro with Tatsumaki and his Cannons. Though King has aerial mobility.

And this is without Zoro using Asura.

What extreme diff? Hell, Zoro wasn't even getting curbstomped before PU. He was losing, yes, but he was mostly talking superficial damage and still had plenty.

There's a theory about how king turns the damage into fire

We saw him let himself be hit before he exploded

So no, speed still goes to king

And zoro is most definitely badly wounded, he got burned alive twice, got sent crashing into a wall atleast 4 times

He's just an endurance freak, doesn't mean he isn't badly wounded

There's a theory about how king turns the damage into fire

We saw him let himself be hit before he exploded

So no, speed still goes to king

And zoro is most definitely badly wounded, he got burned alive twice, got sent crashing into a wall atleast 4 times

He's just an endurance freak, doesn't mean he isn't badly wounded
Sent into wall crashing three times from an attack he BLOCKED is not heavily wounded. And Zoro negated the explosion with his defense. This is, like, superficial damage. Even less than Kaku vs Zoro because unlike King, Kaku landed MANY direct hits.

And no, King's speed has done fuck all vs Zoro. Zoro has outright blitzed King. We have seen direct comparisons. Attack and reaction speed goes to Zoro. Movement is w/e, not his forte.

Anyway, only time (other than Enma distraction) King ever did damage was when they clashed and he managed to overpower Zoro. Except now ACoC will send him flying if he doesn't have it as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.