Status
Not open for further replies.
Add that with the fact that Germa has the technology to climb on top of the Red Line.

So maybe Germa made contact with Lunarians uh? :shame:
Nah, Sanji's flames are on another level, regular human bodies can't handle Ifrit Leg despite CoA

I fear for Sanji's next flames power up
:crazwhat:

Plasma Sanji is here to stay, and to grow
:finally:

I mean, he did damage him already, he straight up burned him

I think zoro is gonna end his fight the same he ended it with killer, by tanking an attack from king to attack him by surprise while having the double pain side effect

It'd be way more impactful imo
The killer fight ended mostly because Zoro got hungry… The damage itself isn’t that bad

Like the damage Zoro got from Daz bones is LEAGUES above the Killer stuff and that’s not to mention Nothing happened or even the roof top

Zoro getting slashed up a bit and burned a bit ain’t shit compared to what he can actually tank… And King won’t get there… If you think King can go as far as Killer level of damage then fine, that’s not a lot of damage when it comes to Zoro… The real deal will come from the Mink medicine, not King

The killer fight ended mostly because Zoro got hungry… The damage itself isn’t that bad

Like the damage Zoro got from Daz bones is LEAGUES above the Killer stuff and that’s not to mention Nothing happened or even the roof top

Zoro getting slashed up a bit and burned a bit ain’t shit compared to what he can actually tank… And King won’t get there… If you think King can go as far as Killer level of damage then fine, that’s not a lot of damage when it comes to Zoro… The real deal will come from the Mink medicine, not King
I mean, king can obviously cause a lot of damage tho

We're already past killer level of damage

Status
Not open for further replies.