Lmao luffy completely destroyed the head. Imagine hitting him in the chest:milaugh: You sound foolish.

Beside chinjao already stated luffys g3 is mountain busting
The manga stated it only knocked off his head and you deny it.

Zoro attack destroyed a much larger part of the body.
It did include a weapon but didn't specifically say sword. Sorry the kids story didn't spell it out for you.

Kakus growth? Your base strength doesn't grow stronger by eating a df. Once active the df boost your power. Meaning he was essentially jabras equal with less experience using it.
No it doesn't. That's headcannon.

PS: mountain buster doesn't mean completely destroy an entire mountain.

comparison mismatch.....if Zoro cuts head only head will go away not the whole body.....he did vertical cut so of course it cuts more than Luffy one because Luffy just punched the head....haki or non haki doesn't matter because both ways it is not hard to break some stones....
Look at the attacks. Zoro attack cover and much larger area and caused nearly half of the golem body to fall. You're just mad because Zoro's no-haki attack was stronger than. Luffy's haki attack.

It did include a weapon but didn't specifically say sword. Sorry the kids story didn't spell it out for you.

Kakus growth? Your base strength doesn't grow stronger by eating a df. Once active the df boost your power. Meaning he was essentially jabras equal with less experience using it.
Thats not correct, Douriki was purely a measurement of rokushiki technique/strength. All the Cp9 members kicked or punched Fukurou one time and he measured it that way. So it does leave out battle components like swordsmanship which are essential to Kaku's 4 sword style. However I'm not going to really disagree that much with ppl on Kaku/Jabra since it was so long ago and power levels change.

The manga stated it only knocked off his head and you deny it.

Zoro attack destroyed a much larger part of the body.

No it doesn't. That's headcannon.
Zoros attack didn't destroy shit. It sliced through it. Luffys attack completely pulverized the head. If that same attack hit the chest pica would explode and his legs and arms would fall off

Zoro used his strongest attack besides ashura. Luffy used a g3 attack. Imagine g4 completely extreme neg diffing Lica while he's showing zoro how to properly destroy something

Thats not correct, Douriki was purely a measurement of rokushiki technique/strength. All the Cp9 members kicked or punched Fukurou one time and he measured it that way. So it does leave out battle components like swordsmanship which are essential to Kaku's 4 sword style. However I'm not going to really disagree that much with ppl on Kaku/Jabra since it was so long ago and power levels change.
Ok so the manga including a weapon didn't happen? OK headcanon then. Buffoon stop quoting me

lol I love the Jabra vs Kaku debates.

On one side, you have "Pre Fruit Kaku low diffs Hybrid Jabra", and on the other hand you have "Jabra beats Kaku, Jabra=Kaku".
i dont get the EL zoro&sanji downplay, they both low diffed their opponents after they got their PUs, while Luffy used his PU since the beginning and had an extreme diff + couldn't even move at the end

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
i dont get the EL zoro&sanji downplay, they both low diffed their opponents after they got their PUs, while Luffy used his PU since the beginning and had an extreme diff + couldn't even move at the end
same. Feels like both had some tricks up their sleeve, more so Sanji since Zoro did use Ashura on Kaku. Lucci really thought he could beat Zoro + Sanji + Franky while half dead from Luffy :milaugh: