Nope none of them used weapons to hit Fukurou. The armed soldier with 10 douriki had their weapon included in the douriki but not Kaku. Do you really think Kaku would get the same result if he pulled out his 2 swords and slashed Fukuru? This is basically comparing swordless Kakus physical prowess to Jyabura lmao. Even Jabra thought it was a BS system because it didnt include DF and Oda never used douriki again.

Swordless Zoro = Sanji if you wanna keep holding on to douriki.
The manga stated weapons were accounted for

Lmao imagine thinking the head is the only thing luffy could destroy with that attack. Imagine thinking that if luffy punched the chest he wouldn't completely bust through it.

Now imagine being so stupid you really believe zoro using his strongest attack besides ashura and luffy using g3 to essentially replicate the same feat and then got stated by chinjao to be mountain busting tier is somehow equal or comparable to g4 luffy:josad:
You can throw insults at me all you want. That just proved to me you have nothing to counter my post. I'm not surprised.

You are the one who thinks knocking off a smaller head is more impressive than destroying a larger body.

Mountains comes in different size and mountain buster doesn't necessary mean destroy a mountain with one hit. Mountain buster is just the power to destroy mountains. Whether it is 10 hits or 1 hit it is still a mountain buster. Being a tree chopper doesn't mean you chop down trees with one hit

You're don't understand how much haki can amplify an attack. There is a reason Luffy was using haki with his G3. While Zoro wasn't and Luffy used haki with G4. It's for the increased AP.

A non-haki 1080p canon.

It destroyed almost half the body.

Zoro's haki no-name attack destroyed a larger golem. That one is at least twice as big.

If Zoro's haki can increase his none name attack that much it's not hard to understand what that would do to a name attack. We are looking at AP increasing his 1080p Canon by 4 to 6x.

In Wano, we finally got the chance to see Zoro's true AP. His flying dragon blaze scared 2 Yonkos. His asura attack scarred Kaido, who has an invincible body, without needing ACoC.

But keep telling yourself and posting that Luffy's G3 AP is comparable to Zoro's AP. All you can do is post headcanon anyway. You have proven that time and time again.

You can throw insults at me all you want. That just proved to me you have nothing to counter my post. I'm not surprised.

You are the one who thinks knocking off a smaller head is more impressive than destroying a larger body.

Mountains comes in different size and mountain buster doesn't necessary mean destroy a mountain with one hit. Mountain buster is just the power to destroy mountains. Whether it is 10 hits or 1 hit it is still a mountain buster. Being a tree chopper doesn't mean you chop down trees with one hit

You're don't understand how much haki can amplify an attack. There is a reason Luffy was using haki with his G3. While Zoro wasn't and Luffy used haki with G4. It's for the increased AP.

A non-haki 1080p canon.

Zoro's haki no-name attack destroyed a larger golem. That one is at least twice as big.

If Zoro's haki can increase his none name attack that much it's not hard to understand what that would do to a name attack. We are looking at AP increasing his 1080p Canon by 4 to 6x.

In Wano, we finally got the chance to see Zoro's true AP. His flying dragon blaze scared 2 Yonkos. His asura attack scarred Kaido, who has an invincible body, without needing ACoC.

But keep telling yourself and posting that Luffy's G3 AP is comparable to Zoro's AP. All you can do is post headcanon anyway. You have proven that time and time again.
Lmaoooo zoro used haki with 3000 worlds his strongest attack besides ashura.

Again you're being dense and this is the last time I'll spell it out for you. That head got completely pulverized. If luffy hit pica in in chest is he gonna go through? Or is he gonna just bounce off? Shut the fuck up with this stupid headcanon.

The whole point of me starting this topic was to prove zoros no where near comparable to g4 luffy

Marco wouldn't be slow since he perceived the movement speed of someone faster than sanji and kept up with someone faster than sanji (kizaru). Which would explain him lasting a bit against king (someone else faster than the opponent sanji is fighting)
then how come marco never disappeared on king or queen? Your headcanons looking a little shaky there bud.
Why hasn't marco or King gotten the same portrayal for speed as sanji?

No matter how you slice it. Queen can perceive all movement of king and marco. He can't do that for Wanji. Let's stop downplaying

A non-haki 1080p canon.

At this point is straight up dumb for people to even think that luffys AP in gear 3rd is avive zoro. Infact one can make the argument that zoros AP is above gear 4th luffy currently even more so now that he also has advanced coc. So I agree with you 100 percent
Post automatically merged:

then how come marco never disappeared on king or queen? Your headcanons looking a little shaky there bud.
Why hasn't marco or King gotten the same portrayal for speed as sanji?

No matter how you slice it. Queen can perceive all movement of king and marco. He can't do that for Wanji. Let's stop downplaying
Because king who is also fast opponent perceived the speed of marco.

We never saw a 1v1 vs queen and marco to deduce how fast was queen in comparison. Which is why only king against marco would be used as an example.

It's why even monster point chopper was dodging queen. Because he ianr remotely fast or a person known for perceiving fast attacks

At this point is straight up dumb for people to even think that luffys AP in gear 3rd is avive zoro. Infact one can make the argument that zoros AP is above gear 4th luffy currently even more so now that he also has advanced coc. So I agree with you 100 percent

We never saw a 1v1 vs queen and marco to deduce how fast was queen in comparison. Which is why only king against marco would be used as an example
Based on what? Headcanon? Actually don't answer. It'd be fucking retarded

We never saw a 1v1 vs queen and marco to deduce how fast was queen in comparison. Which is why only king against marco would be used as an example.

It's why even monster point chopper was dodging queen. Because he ianr remotely fast or a person known for perceiving fast attacks
King isn't comparable to sanji in speed. What kinda ass backwards reasoning is king being able to perceive marco a anti feat for sanji? It doesn't make sense.

Queen can perceive everything king does and marco. King can perceive everything marco and queen does. Marco can perceive everything queen and king do... but queen can't perceive sanji....

No it's science retard. If a person moves at mach 1 and I am able to perceive his movement speed and react to it he would be invisible to me. Since my eyes and reaction can keep up with said movements.
If you are able to perceive him then he's not completely invisible to you. Which is the fuckin point

I have it open and you didn't prove to me that the CP9 douriki measurement included weapons. Kaku didn't use his 2 swords.
Hahaha I'm not gonna pull up scans because you're autistic. It's in the manga. Reread the doriki chapter

King isn't comparable to sanji in speed. What kinda ass backwards reasoning is king being able to perceive marco a anti feat for sanji? It doesn't make sense.

Queen can perceive everything king does and marco. King can perceive everything marco and queen does. Marco can perceive everything queen and king do... but queen can't perceive sanji....
That's actually cap since 1. In sanji vs kinfs first encounter king not only perceived sanji but blitzed him. The anime made that even more clear. Queen on the other hand was getting blitzed by based sanji even before sanjis speed powerup. The same queen was also being ourspeed by monster chopper dodging lazers etc.. so your point is mute based on what was shown via panels

That's actually cap since 1. In sanji vs kinfs first encounter king not only perceived sanji but blitzed him. The anime made that even more clear. Queen on the other hand was getting blitzed by based sanji even before sanjis speed powerup. The same queen was also being ourspeed by monster chopper dodging lazers etc.. so your point is mute based on what was shown via panels
Lmaoooo reused animation from page one fight is irrelevant. However yes king caught an offguard sanji in a surprise attack.

This is pre awakening.

You're a clown for bringing up sanji pre awakening

If you are able to perceive him then he's not completely invisible to you. Which is the fuckin point

Um and that's the point. Which means this sanji turning invisible thing would not happen to a person such as king or zoro or anyone above since they have been known for perceiving and reacting to fast movements.

Hahaha I'm not gonna pull up scans because you're autistic. It's in the manga. Reread the doriki chapter