What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't be surprised if King has been defeated this chapter(last chapter was Sanji vs Queen and Queen has been defeated and this chapter is Zoro vs King so...)

Wonder if we are going to see Law&Kid vs BM or Drake&Apoo vs CP0 or Raizou vs Fukurokuju next

I think some of misunderstanding King's durability or defense and his speed.

Even when King flame is not behind his head he still has incredible speed and impressive durability/defense.

Zoro didn't blitz King with his fast ultra tiger attack.

King was hit in the face with part of the attack and it didn't cut his face. Only his mask was damaged.

I'm sure there's information missing since it's a very short summary. The full summary should give us a better understanding of King's inquire power.

Same here. When Zoro vs King happened - and it was such a great start - my expectations were really high but rushing the entire reveal + defeat in a single chapter is utter disappointment. Jack was off screened but I can't believe King's defeat triggered me more than that.
I saw this coming since the Sanji vs Queen stuff… That was a mid diff… Plain and simple… So obviously I was expecting another mid diff for the Zoro and King stuff

Sorry Mihawk and Zoro, King is gonna be WSS since he's the handsomest and the celestial laws dictate that WSS can only be attained by the most handsomest

Status
Not open for further replies.