What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji mid diffed Queen.
330 mio mid diffed 1.32 Bil
Doesn't take the feeling of underwhelming for me with queen not tacking sanji serious most of the fight and queen only using armament CoA once in the fight and not using any of his virus on sanji, when I know a character can do more and then they get defeated without using any of it I'm disappointed.

I think some of misunderstanding King's durability or defense and his speed.

Even when King flame is not behind his head he still has incredible speed and impressive durability/defense.

Zoro didn't blitz King with his fast ultra tiger attack.

King was hit in the face with part of the attack and it didn't cut his face. Only his mask was damaged.

I'm sure there's information missing since it's a very short summary. The full summary should give us a better understanding of King's inquire power.
Huh? Seems pretty clear to me… I mean king does have some base durability and speed sure but he still needs this fire trick to actually keep up a fight with Zoro

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I'm rather keeping my expectations low than high now. Sure, I'll wait for the full summary but face reveal + flashback + defeat in a single chapter still seems very rushed.
Honestly, don't even think he's defeated yet. And even if has been defeated, its by ACoC Zoro who probably used Foxfire style to cut flames since thats how the new attack is named.

Ill wait for the full summary tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.