What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Marco has enough speed to keep up with King but he doesn't have enough power to put him down. He can never beat King.
Marco has enough speed to fight King yes, but he can "phase" throught his attacks like when he cut his wings and then counter attack immediately. Like what he did it on panel.

We literally saw him get cut and heal from Zoro's attack.
-Zoro realizes that when the flame on King's back disappears, he moves much faster but his defense decreases.

Nobody talked about healing here ?

"Zoro a new attack called "Dragon King of the Three Flames"
Uh so a new attack, let look how strong the attack look, most like Zoro second strongest move?
Well goodbye King and Queen, got handle by Zoro and Sanji in 15mins.
:josad::josad::josad::josad:
Zoro would have defeated King in 5 to 10 minutes, Chopper, samurai and Lanji fought Queen for hours and Judge and a prostitute are the only reason why Queen is down. :kayneshrug:

If King truly got defeated in this chapter then that's really disappointing to see, I would love it if we saw one more chapter of Zoro vs King but it looks like that might not happen.

I'll wait till we get the full summary and pictures but base on what I'm seeing so far, it seems like Zoro vs King started out really great and then had a very underwhelming ending.

deducting 100 for being lunarian? LMAOOOO wtf is that for?

the government you pay YOU 100 million berries for informing them about the lunarians, it doesn't say anything about "increasing their bounties in 100 million berries for being a lunarian"

learn how to read my guy, please. your comprehension skills are lacking

+ it was already CONFIRMED by the vivre cards that King is the SECOND strongest member of kaido's crew behind only KAIDO HIMSELF

it was also confirmed that he's the RIGHT HAND man of kaido and the LEADER of the calamities. so yeah nice try, but King > Queen. There's no ifs or buts, it is what it is.
I agree that King is stronger than Queen but not by much. The leader of calamities is a mistranslation and all the Calamities are called the Right hand men of Kaido

Status
Not open for further replies.