What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that King is stronger than Queen but not by much. The leader of calamities is a mistranslation and all the Calamities are called the Right hand men of Kaido
NO, it was said in KING's VIVRE CARD that he's the right hand man of Kaido, as well as the one who holds the MOST STRENGTH in the group only behind KAIDO himself (which means he's the second strongest)

It was also said that he leads the all stars in all translations that I've seen around.

also don't just ignore how you were trying to deduct 100 million berries of his bounty for no freaking reason at all LMAO

In spefically talking about the climax, i so wowh Queen used some virus to weeken/immolize ane we get a final clash with Sanji overpowering. brachio bomber or some shit. That ending wasn't intense at all
:josad:

I was excepting ice oni queen, using the ice he to redirect his lasers and sanji awakening futur sight to counter that

Guess I set my expectations for the calamities too high

But zoro and sanji look fine, so they're definitely gonna do more later on

deducting 100 for being lunarian? LMAOOOO wtf is that for?

the government you pay YOU 100 million berries for informing them about the lunarians, it doesn't say anything about "increasing their bounties in 100 million berries for being a lunarian"
Slave price
There is a list of how much a slave can sell for, depending on what kind of slave the person is. The current starting auction prices is as follows:

Status
Not open for further replies.