What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy and Sanji beat Kata and Queen by plot. And King was a YC disguised as something above that. And so it feels like Zoro beat a downgraded King. And even though Sanji had plot save him from Queen, he ended up surpassing him by far anyways. Luffy was the only one who was still weaker than his opponent by the time the fight ended.

3 trash fights. All opponents nerfed for the MCs lmao.

Sanji would get destroyed. Beating Queen doesn't mean he's on King's level.
i never made such an argument i justt said with such an obvious weakens.. and the fact that sanji in theory was consistently damaging queen through his hind and now with IJ..

being a much more mobile combatant midair..

i don't see how sanji doesn't win this high-extreme

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
What the hell, it was knee kick from marco, the flames are the ones in king's back... And what is this headcanon thing about marco flames affecting king's flames ???? hahaah wth
Hahaha

Marco's flames were literally told to have special properties when he clashed with Prometheus. Read the manga lol.

Bluebird is a flaming ball. Marco's knee divebomb hand a leaking flame trial.

And even then Blood =! damage as shown by Onigiri.

i never made such an argument i justt said with such an obvious weakens.. and the fact that sanji in theory was consistently damaging queen through his hind and now with IJ..

being a much more mobile combatant midair..

i don't see how sanji doesn't win this high-extreme
Sanji is going to defeat King in low to mid diff.

Yes laugh while he's getting destroyed and smacked around by King.
Call me when King shows something remotly as dangerous as Ikkoku Sovereignity.
Nah, he clearly can't do something like that, call me when he shows something remotly as dangerous as Fulgora.
Eh, not even that...

If I were you, I'd feel lucky if King's finisher in this chapter is comparable to Mamaraid. But I doubt that's the case.

you dont simply blitz king to beat him guys
his defense is weaker (not weak btw hes still an ancient zoan) but he gets a lot faster. classic example of a tradeoff .

waiting for full summary but it also doesnt seem like zoro would have required coc coating to beat him. looks like zoro really just overwhelmed him.
Looks like he has delicate body his defense is fire.

I doubt king has CoC it seems like yamato is only one in the crew that possess .

Honestly its weird Yamato could be powerful than king snd Queen yet kaido asked likes of ulti , whos who to capture her. XD

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Mochi will turn into crystal if it has sugar. Ez peasy

Or just throw bucket of water at king
Simple, King will kidnap Brulee and torture her before Katakuri.

If he can get a bucket of water, King can catch Brulee.

Atleast provide decent arguments. Mochi hardens first and is brittle before it crystalizes. Its Rice paste not sugar.

Status
Not open for further replies.