What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
King with his fire defense trick has the same durability as Queen

Yeah Queen has more endurance by feats, Marco used 2 named attacks on Queen with Adv.CoA shockwaves, against one for King, and he hurt both

Big Mom couldn't knock out Queen

Queen needs lightspeed Ifrit Demon God Wind Leg to get defeated

Call me when King shows something remotly as dangerous as Ikkoku Sovereignity.
Nah, he clearly can't do something like that, call me when he shows something remotly as dangerous as Fulgora.
Not even that...

Of I were you, I'd feel lucky if King's finisher in this chapter is comparable to Mamaraid. But I doubt that's the case.
King destroys Killer

Killer didn't show anything impressive other than his attack on Kaido.

He sucks

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Not gonna lie, if King is revealed to be defeated next chapter, I'm going to take another long break from One Piece until ZKK or Yamato joins the Strawhats.

I am not really enthused by the prospect of an easy win for Zoro after unlocking Haoshoku. It was only King hype that made me return in the first place, so that hype failing to fully deliver would send me back to hiatus.

Perhaps something should be said for me setting my expectations too high.
if it would be high or extreme diff fight than zoro would look weaker than sanji since sanji mid diffed queen.... IMO Zoro should mid diff King too or else that would mean King is superrior to Queen and Sanji is equal to zoro

Show me where those attacks hit a arm or leg. The manga doesn't even show us the aftermath.

Those are still two completely different types of attacks. Apoo attack cut Kid open and Kid didn't even take a direct hit.
If you are trying to hype King above Kaido, and creating hypothetical proof that I need to provide to counter your narrative then you have issues.
"Show me where Kaido's air slashes have landed direct unblocked hits on fodder."

King with his fire defense trick has the same durability as Queen

Yeah Queen has more endurance by feats, Marco used 2 named attacks on Queen with Adv.CoA shockwaves, against one for King, and he hurt both

Big Mom couldn't knock out Queen

Queen needs lightspeed Ifrit Demon God Wind Leg to get defeated
King without his fire defense is less durable than Queen

But with his fire defense he's more durable than Queen by a clear margin

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
if it would be high or extreme diff fight than zoro would look weaker than sanji since sanji mid diffed queen.... IMO Zoro should mid diff King too or else that would mean King is superrior to Queen and Sanji is equal to zoro
King is much stronger than Queen, so no.

Status
Not open for further replies.