What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was the right choice for Oda not to give King Conqueror's Haki. If he did, then you'd basically have to give it to every YC1.

Sure Katakuri has it, but it's just one YC1 so doesn't set a precedent. If there were 2 then it would have.
There's a reason kat has coc. He is gonna have adv coc and will lead remnants of bmp in final war

Kata's younger sister Flambe hit Luffy with her poison needles which slowed and weakened Luffy
Katakuri then stabs himself as he wants an honorable victory so that The fight is fair and iss a real dual as kata started to respect luffy as his opponent.
And if you think seeking a true honorable dual is not badass and cool and its just some egoistic pride

Zoro is someone who fights in the fairground with honor and king contradicts that in a way and fights however he wants
So if you think kata is just pride guy and king is way more cool then zoro is misunderstood by you as he is also a pride and honorable guy and not some badass n cool guy

Hope this helps
not saying king is not badass but just saying You don't need to downplay or make misunderstood claims like "katakuri is too proud, he mortally injured himself in the middle of intense battle and so is not savage" about another character to make king look cool

Zoro is an honorable character and that is one of the many reasons why he's my second fav. character in one piece
thanks, but it looks like you have a negative perspective on pride. imo honor and pride are very similar.
by the end of the arc during kata's short flashback, it was revealed that kata decided to make everyone fear how perfect he is (an unreasonable conceit of one's own superiority in talents ), which means that he won't accept help during battle, that sound a lot like pride imho.

I hope not. But face reveal + flashback already happened according to the spoilers. Difficult to tell but I already had a gut feeling about Queen - now he's defeated too.
King will appear defeated in the next pages of the next chapter, just as we have the defeat of Queen at the beginning of this chapter.

If the road to King's defeat in this chapter is okay with back and forth clashes between the 2 and the finishing move from Zoro is cool and has impact then I'm perfectly fine with King being defeated here
The Queen's fight last chapter was underwhelming because we spent like 5 pages on Momo and that rat stuff, and Queen wasn't even looking for Sanji when Sanji used the finishing move. And Ifrit Jimbei itself lacks the impact neccessary for a finishing move (although the explosion looks cool)

Status
Not open for further replies.