• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last couple weeks: King is the strongest YC1
King > Marco
King > Katakuri
This week:
:rolaugh:
I always thought, it was stupid of oda to bring down zoro's opponent from Kaido to King, he just proved it even more. Nothing impressive from him. And his specialty is also thanks to his race. :suresure:

Well now I can finally wait for zoro's actual wano feat ZKK. :finally:

Man I don't know how the Blackbeard pirates will do against Zoro and Sanji when Zoro and Sanji basically mid-diffed 2 of Kaidou's best men after their power up and I don't think the gap between the commanders in the same tier is THAT big
The powerscailing is gonna be all over the fucking place once we get to the BB fight :josad:
I guess Shiryu's awakening will be a pain in the ass to Zoro, a massive COO PU, possibly linked to BoAT, is the key to defeat Shiryu as well. It'll be high diff at best.

expectations: top tier fight

reality: zoro one shots
Aren’t almost all Zoro’s fights like that? I wasn’t expecting anything else.
against Mr1 he couldn’t do anything until he leaned to cut steal and than: one shoted
Against the priest Ohm nothing until he learned to use a combined flying slash with all swords and than one shot
Against kaku no damage until ashura and than one shot
Zoros fights are the same that is why he did almost no damage to king until he one shots him. That’s why a lot of people think king has a better Defence and better durability than Kaido. But it’s actually just how zoro fights go.

Status
Not open for further replies.