What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido did it as a passive AoE attack at that time, King was wildly swining his arms the exact opposite of passive.
Kaido's vajra arrow (active) has more knockback and power than anything King has.
To me you want to shit on King just because you scared that Zoro is basically up their with Luffy when you want Zoro next to Sanji.
I just dont care anymore about you guys, to me King has show stats that Kaido coudnt do.
Not saying King>Kaido but a few stats King is >Kaido. Nothing wrong about that.
I can see that agenda can't accept that Zoro with advcoc is up their with Luffy.
Spitting the sky is not a strenght feat but more a clash about ambition which we didnt see for Zoro.
Based on feat, Luffy&Zoro and main power they both are in the same category.
I am not saying that Zoro is superior to Luffy but if Oda is willing to give the same amount of chance Luffy is getting to defeat Kaido he would do the same. Anyway Kaido&Zoro will have more interaction in the future Oda coudnt do a better job.

Nah, Sanji is just too fast, he could detect Queen invisible and blitz him before he hits Osome, who was literally at Queen's side

Sanji is too strong accept it
He is too strong for retard like queen who is chasing whore in the middle of fight:ihaha::ihaha::cantseeme:, if oda cares about his strength he would show us mountain level destruction like king lmao:hapnoel:

Exactly.

Too many reactionary takes lmfao. If Zoro can do something, then Chadakuri will be able to do it :kobeha:
Maybe the day will come when Katakuri's punches can manage to KO base Luffy for 2 seconds like Apoo did with a single atack.
:suresure:
That moment when the all the damage you dealt to base Luffy legitimaly(withoud counting on your fat butt sister to help you) is lower than what even base Sanji did, and people still wank that utter garbage.

Lmfaoooo right. People are saying Katakuri will outspeed and damage King when his flames go out but;

1. King has great durability normally.
2. Kings flames don’t need to go out.
3. Kings flames doesnt drain his stamina.

If king realizes he’s too vulnerable against Katakuri he can just wait him out and take zero damage from Kata until his FS drops.
What do you mean?
Katakuri’s “next level hardening” will clearly take care of King 🤓

And, how far can he extend his mochi arm to snuff out King's flames? Especially when King is mobile and moving all the while?

Even otherwise, he is still an Ancient Zoan and has durability outside of what Katakuri can easily deal with.
That's why I said it's an extreme diff win

It could either way tbh, but kata's future sight is broken, king can't really hit him and Kata knows what moves king will do, giving a whole lot of opportunities to aim for that flamme

Status
Not open for further replies.