What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
So overall, I’m not upset at the fights with the All Stars. But I do think Oda could’ve made them better with a little more groundwork.

Since the mystery surrounding King’s race was a large part of this fight, Oda really should’ve had King replace Denjiro in Act 2 against Zoro. Just a chapter of Zoro hitting a brick wall and establishing King’s unique properties and giving Zoro proper time to dwell on it and come up with counters. It also establishes a tangible goal for Zoro going into the raid with gives us readers a bit of an expectation / hype to look forward to.

You could even do a bit of foot work with Queen vs Sanji. Have Page1 name drop Queen as sentencing the residents of the Flower Capital to death — as he was technically sent by Queen. Reinforce this by having Page1 repeat that O’Soba Sanji has been targeted by an All Star. Add in Queen’s later Germa connections and you could get some real animosity here for Sanji.

No large changes to the story but something to give the Straw Hat Wings and All Stars fight a little more depth. A simple set up goes a long way.

And do you think its flames are going to disappear like that all of a sudden? since the start of the raib his flames are still there, if he wants to become less resistant and much faster he just has to make them disappear but if he wants to be ultra resistant he just has to keep his flames. King is way too strong for Katakuri

Katakuri has nothing to beat King
So he will stay in defense mode the whole fight? And don't will attack at any costs?

Durability for me is a guy who can receive attacks who can damage him and still going on, Something like Kaido,Queen and Jack doed.

King is a Cracker with steroids, his has a defense thanks to his Lunarian Flames.

I want to know when he receive attack that can bypass this defense and see if he can endured attacks that can damage him.

Albert have high durability thanks to his Dinosaur DF, but he doesn't has more than Kaidou or Queen.
You are mistaken « Durability » with « endurance ».

On the meta side of things, I'd compare Tempuradon to Mochi Drill - attacks which are too lethal to be allowed to land and are therefore nerfed with windup times - to coil and uncoil the mochi in Mochi Drill and to pull the beak back in Tempuradon.

Except that Tempuraudon has so much more DC that it's actually insane compared to Mochi Drill.
I mean, yeah I'm not arguing Mochi Drill has more DC than Tempuraudon.

Queen is so shit that he doesn't have awakening. If King doesn't have it either then Oda is fucking up
Guys, remember that Zoan awakening is not like paramecia. It's (assumedly) not a varied power where everyone does something different with their awakening.

Zoan awakening is intrinsically tied to recovery. We know this because this is exactly what Crocodile said in ID about them.

Oda has conspicuously avoided Zoan awakening this entire arc, and now all the Calamities are down. So that leaves literally 2 options:

- Only Kaido has it.
- Oda has been waiting for everyone but Kaido to go down to show it off.

And we know he hasn't forgotten awakening, because Law/Kid just used it. If it happens, it has has be very soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.