Best Waifu Tournament Round 1: Bracket 2

Who is the Best Female Character in Each Fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rej

Year of the black beard!
โ€Ž
Jesus if Lisa Lisa wins match 4 then WG proved themselves to be really disturbing and have like a minus 0 taste in females.

Man Laplus vs Tatsumaki is like pre timeskip Luffy vs Kaido...still every vote is a huge win since she is very new and has to battle a real OG :obamasweatwipe
Post automatically merged:

Who submitted Komi? Whoever did it: Chadpoints + 9999

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
Ok now that I got a little more time let's see.

Reze vs Yuno Gasai:

Yuno.

Reze is good and all but the only reason Mirai Nikki is even on the radar is because of Yuno.

Yuno hard carries her show and if a character is more famous than the show itself then you know that character is greatness. Plus she's the public face of the Yandere type.

Jade vs Mereoleona

Jade. Mereleona is GOAT and all but I feel Jade is more human and has more real struggles, etc than Mereo. But Mereo is pure hype no doubt.

Lapsus Darkness vs Tatsumaki

Tatsumaki. I've never seen characters from Hololive but anyway Tatsumaki is a real OG. She's just a great package overall like explained in her synopsis. Funny, badass moments. Top tier.

Lisa Lisa vs Noi vs Komi

Komi. She's just the superior girl here. Super funny and cute.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
โ€Ž
Ok now that I got a little more time let's see.

Reze vs Yuno Gasai:

Yuno.

Reze is good and all but the only reason Mirai Nikki is even on the radar is because of Yuno.

Yuno hard carries her show and if a character is more famous than the show itself then you know that character is greatness. Plus she's the public face of the Yandere type.

Jade vs Mereoleona

Jade. Mereleona is GOAT and all but I feel Jade is more human and has more real struggles, etc than Mereo. But Mereo is pure hype no doubt.

Lapsus Darkness vs Tatsumaki

Tatsumaki. I've never seen characters from Hololive but anyway Tatsumaki is a real OG. She's just a great package overall like explained in her synopsis. Funny, badass moments. Top tier.

Lisa Lisa vs Noi vs Komi

Komi. She's just the superior girl here. Super funny and cute.
Jesus LisaLisa > Komi is the biggest crime ever comitted on WG. Even @Wakid would agree with me here.

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
For the one who submitted Laplus

Sorry bro :josad:

Jesus LisaLisa > Komi is the biggest crime ever comitted on WG. Even @Wakid would agree with me here.
my vote says it all all

I voted waifu wife wise not character wise
Well it is what it is. Komi is just top material girl.

Mashiro Blue

โ€Ž
There are various ways you can choose your favourite girls.

Ofc all of these are on personal preferences.

Character quality wise. Meaning you choose a girl based on the quality of her character overall like you choose for example that Zoro is your fav.

Milfy Way. You choose a girl based on how hot she is. Big boobs, big *ss. The sexy look, etc. The Femme Fatale type. Like a Succubus.

Mental dominance. You choose a girl because of the way she acts and thinks. This is a bit different from other types because what you're attracted to is not the physical per se but very specifically to that one character with that very specific type of behaviour.

Kawaii World. You choose a girl for how cute she is and/or how funny she is. Granted there are two divisions here.

One where there's a sexual tone to it. And another where you see this cuteness the same way you see how a cat/dog/newborn is cute.

There are various ways you can choose your favourite girls.

Ofc all of these are on personal preferences.

Character quality wise. Meaning you choose a girl based on the quality of her character overall like you choose for example that Zoro is your fav.

Milfy Way. You choose a girl based on how hot she is. Big boobs, big *ss. The sexy look, etc. The Femme Fatale type. Like a Succubus.

Mental dominance. You choose a girl because of the way she acts and thinks. This is a bit different from other types because what you're attracted to is not the physical per se but very specifically to that one character with that very specific type of behaviour.

Kawaii World. You choose a girl for how cute she is and/or how funny she is. Granted there are two divisions here.

One where there's a sexual tone to it. And another where you see this cuteness the same way you see how a cat/dog/newborn is cute.
Even Waifu is divided into sections within itself. :crazwhat:

Mashiro Blue

โ€Ž