What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack either should’ve died before Wano started to make a more interesting and interwoven Tobi Roppo plot or weakened Jack should’ve fought weakened Jinbe. That’s lowkey the only way to expose Jack more, having him fight a Straw Hat
Jinbei indeed should have fought Jack. Also maybe some flashback of Jack (a fishmen) rejecting the Fish-Man Karate in the past or some shit.

:josad:

People forget that it's only been like 15 minutes since the last F5 went down and like ~20-30 for P1 and Ulti.

Jack went down even sooner (10 minutes ago maybe), and Queen/King almost at the end of the 15 minute timer for Onigashima's crash.

This means that the weakest opponents oddly enough have had the highest time to recover.

IF there is this chance that they all get up due to awakening, NOW is the time to apply it like the ID Jailer Guards. While many chapters have passed, the time actually has not.

Will Oda actually do it? I'm really doubtful he will, but color me shocked if he actually gives these people additional 1 chapter fights in desperation to those to need it.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
People forget that it's only been like 15 minutes since the last F5 went down and like ~20-30 for P1 and Ulti.

Jack went down even sooner (10 minutes ago maybe), and Queen/King almost at the end of the 15 minute timer for Onigashima's crash.

This means that the weakest opponents oddly enough have had the highest time to recover.

IF there is this chance that they all get up due to awakening, NOW is the time to apply it like the ID Jailer Guards. While many chapters have passed, the time actually has not.

Will Oda actually do it? I'm really doubtful he will, but color me shocked if he actually gives these people additional 1 chapter fights in desperation to those to need it.
You are morj and I claim my $100

I wrong for the sake of agenda, you is comparing DF ability with his Special Lunarian race? His already has his Durability who came from Dinosaur DF, he only has a defense, Kaidou,Queen and Jack already receives attacks that bypass his Durability DF and they was still going on, Albert doesn't.
When did King didnt though?
Again you are forgetting that King took attacks far stronger than what Queen and jack took!

I doubt that all beast pirates have awakening, statistically that makes no sense, which is why I think Kaido is the only, maybe the allstars as well, but that's it.
True, doesn't have to be all of them in that case. It's just a question of why he hasn't addressed it. If it's just Kaido, then understandable. If he's been waiting for the subordinates to go down, same deal I guess. We'll see in a few chapters what is true or not

No.
Endurance = how many attack you can endure before falling

Durability = how many attack you can take before bleeding

Stamina = how many attack you can take or give before the diminution of your physical capabilities

Defense = The conjunction between Durability, Endurance and stamina
Nope, so Bartolomeo>All because him has Defense.

What you saying is not what is in reality, Defense is when you can defend attack and not getting damaged.

Status
Not open for further replies.