• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's probably the flammes

But it doesn't really matter, he has a healing factor
Running out of energy is not the same as getting k.o

You can be fresh and get k.o : Kaido k.o Luffy in Act 1

Here healing would have helped luffy to be back to action.

But if you run of energy then despite healing you will not be back until some time : Luffy vs Doffy .

Luffy body was ok but no energy so Zzzz

Mr Morj literally said he couldn't enjoy Luffy vs Kaido because Luffy didn't One Shot Jack beforehand

The asshole is so caught up with his theories that he starts acting like a cunt when they get proven wrong
He just keeps on blabbing, just to produce more content for his channel, he get views, so why not? But yeah, he thinks his opinions/theories are too important, I just watch his videos here and there, just to find out that he has slipped down even more.

Running out of energy is not the same as getting k.o

You can be fresh and get k.o : Kaido k.o Luffy in Act 1

Here healing would have helped luffy to be back to action.

But if you run of energy then despite healing you will not be back until some time : Luffy vs Doffy .

Luffy body was ok but no energy so Zzzz
I meant that sanji's probably badly wounded after using his flammes for so long

Here he needs some rest, but he's definitely gonna get back on his feets

I think it's just Kaido. Oda has already pulled all his cards when it comes to the calamities and Zoro–Sanji, if the clamatiais had awakening I think Oda wouldn't go all in with Zoro and Sanji + revealing King's true face with Queen's secret abilities. The only character that still has things to be revealed about him is Kaido, especially when we've never seen a mythical zoan awakening before.
After the latest spoiler (sanji collapsing), I'm inclined to agree. But let's wait and see how the next ~1-3 chapters go

:stop:

You guys really forgot what happened last time the provider said that?

And is flammeless king's durability above Queen?
Flameless King should be above.
I think that Sanji's durability comes from the Lunarian genes. Flameless King should have at least the same durability as Sanji but I think he’s even better because he has more experience and uses his powers since his birth because he’s a full blood Lunarian

Status
Not open for further replies.