What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't sayimg Albert is not durable,i saying is people headcannon is putting Albert over Kaidou in Durability and Endurance when his durability was not put in to a test.

Like Queen and Jack.

He has a top Defense.
Ok i get that, but the reason why people say that is because King was able to easily handle an attack that cut Kaido and made him feel pain.

I put King over Kaido because of his defence and durability but i dont think he can endure as much as Kaido, seeing as Kaido has taken a shit load of attacks, i dont see King being able to take as much punishment as Kaido, but the fact is King can counter those attacks because of his special ability, so its not right to disregard his power for the sake of Kaido > King which should be obvious

Bogard

You can't win
It seems King doesn't have Coc(otherwise it would have been mentioned in the spoiler), so looks like this battle will resolve around how to deal with his gimmick, seemingly related to the fire behind his back(Zoro stating that when there is no fire behind his back, he is faster, but his defense decrease)

Ok i get that, but the reason why people say that is because King was able to easily handle an attack that cut Kaido and made him feel pain.

I put King over Kaido because of his defence and durability but i dont think he can endure as much as Kaido, seeing as Kaido has taken a shit load of attacks, i dont see King being able to take as much punishment as Kaido, but the fact is King can counter those attacks because of his special ability, so its not right to disregard his power for the sake of Kaido > King which should be obvious
We will about to discover right now, that his defense was bypassed by Zoro.

Flameless King should be above.
I think that Sanji's durability comes from the Lunarian genes. Flameless King should have at least the same durability as Sanji but I think he’s even better because he has more experience and uses his powers since his birth because he’s a full blood Lunarian
Sanji's flammes don't come from his modifications

Otherwise queen should have them

Status
Not open for further replies.