What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
King's defense is completely rubbish against Kaido, he'll focus on his defense and he'll run out of speed to get anything and when he uses his super speed, he'll be smashed just as cheaply by an adCoC blitz.

it was a collective delusion of Zoro fans who think King can get out of low difficulty against Kaido
Im not interested in moronic takes my good man, take your delusions somewhere else :cheers:

I agree with that, but isnt it sus to say Sanj's healing factor this or that when he doesnt have such levels of healing, when it should be comparable to his siblings?
Yonji needed a machine to fix himself after sanji destroyed his face

Sanji's bones just stuck themselves back together without him needing outside help

His healing factor is clearly far more potent than that of his siblings

I doubt the speed blitze took all of sanji's stamina

It's probably the overuse of his flammes
It would be logical.

Like Luffy G2 grants speed but had a stamina drawback too remember due his gum gum body he managed to overcame the recoil.

Moving at a fast speed always takes a toll in the human body so it wouldn't surprise that Sanji short time superb speed has that drawback.

Kizaru can do such nonchalantly due his body itself being light.

But thats not all what that attack did now was it, that attack was the first blow that made hybrid Kaido huff and puff and being visibly shown to be hurting
Well you are not wrong thats why Kaidu has more Durability than Albert, he received this damage and still going ham dividing the clouds and shaking the island, we will have to wait a see the condition of Albert when receive a attack from AdvCoC Zoro.

"Sanji can block Hakai"
He fell from exhaustion after Queen's fight
"Sanji is now on King's lvl"
Would King fell from exhaustion after beating Queen? I don’t think so
"King = Queen, King >= Queen"
King durability, speed and attack are superior to Queen
"Zoro = Sanji, Zoro >= Sanji"
I don’t need to discuss that, it obvious

:milaugh:
This shit is gold, now I understand why this chapter is 200/10, wakey wakey, Lanji aka Judge's son just extreme diffed a distracted bum! :saden:

Status
Not open for further replies.