What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If sanji is really exhausted to that point all his fans should accept that this wasn't a mid difficulty fight. It's not like when i read sanji's fight it felt as a mid diff one but if this is true some people should cut some hate lol..
King sketch is one of a kind and he gives a Dracula vibe, amazing!!
I can't wait to see both Zoro's and king's attack.
Do we have an info if king has CoC?

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
That’s how Zoro fights usually work though.
It is.

But it's not as enjoyable. I was hoping to see King hang with Zoro and actually get a duel after Zoro powered up.

I'm just hoping that King doesn't go down yet, and that the fight concludes next chapter.

Queen had a trump card that he only used after Sanji's power up, so I'm hoping that King has something similar.

Well you are not wrong thats why Kaidu has more Durability than Albert, he received this damage and still going ham dividing the clouds and shaking the island, we will have to wait a see the condition of Albert when receive a attack from AdvCoC Zoro.
I dont see Kaido as being more durable, since that attack hurt him.
I see Kaido being an endurance monster that can take many many hits that hurt him but can still keep going, while i think King can tank attacks Kaido cant but if 1 clean attack lands then he is done unlike Kaido who would simply keep fighting

Okay saw the source.
Although it doesn't say Sanji lost consciouness (im using google translate tho) .

That should calm down the Sanji wank tho, when it's now clear doing what he did with his speed and ifrit jambe cost a lot of stamina.

I've saw people literally claiming he'd mid diff Katakuri last week:josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.