• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
He was actually just fine. It’s an exaggeration to call it immense damage lol
Hells Memories with the exoskeleton did less damage to Queen than those two rockets that caused Queen to immediately cough up blood and release Sanji. Before Ifrit Jambe, Queen did more damage to himself than any opponent he faced

Yes that’s why I’m saying that Sanji is half Lunarian.
Dude the spoilers pretty much said King using his fire makes him slower but his defence goes max and while the fire goes out his speed increases. Meanwhile Sanji uses fire to coat his attack and still can use high speed. The abilities aren’t the same. 1035 pretty much debunks the Sanji being Half Lunarian theory. His fire abilities is just Germa shit

I will say that I'd find it really jarring for Oda to hide King's appearance this long. Only to defeat him in the same chapter seems very anticlimactic, but since Queen went down to the same effect, I'm not sure how much I believe he's fine after this chapter. But I guess either the following are possible:

- 1036 is still Zoro vs King (unlikely imo)
- some future chapter (1036-1038) has the Calamities get up due to awakening their fruits, maybe even the F6

This COULD explain some of the weird cuts in all the fights, or the last minute revelations, but I have to say, Oda has given more exposure to these villains than any other villain group in the series. We just want more, but he's done more than he's ever done in the past.
Lol this guy been expecting awakening
People getting up when announced or shown defeated

I admire your tenacity

Sanji travelling at high speed consumed a lot of his stamina, as Queen said.

Queen didn't considered that Sanji would boost his flames to the point he could defeat him

Queen could have the upper hand here, if not for Sanji boosting his flames and detecting him invisible
If The Girl didn't show up Queen might have won. Sanji Detected him due to him Walking

Hopefully King did not get KOed this chapter. Oda wasted so many panel this arc, but he couldn't spare more for the most interesting parts. To his credit, King's design is awesome, I was expecting some goofy shit under the mask.
You guys will realise one day that Oda will never respect nor give Any other YC much spotlight like katakuri and Oden got

King was just used to introduce Lunarians
He's trash as fighter and character coz he's been King the background

Status
Not open for further replies.