What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DON'T EVER COMPARE THIS BITCH ASS CLOWN WITH ZORO, EVER AGAIN

MF GOT ALL FUCKED JUST FROM FIGHTING A YC2 LOL, WHERE'S THE "SANJI LOW DIFFED QUEEN" PEOPLE??

ZORO IS ABOUT TO DEFEAT A YC1 AND THEN WILL PROCEED TO FIGHT KAIDO AGAIN! MY GOAT JUST BUILT DIFFERENT!

ZORO MVP OF THE RAID!
Queen>>>>> King
kingufy

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Nah, i don't think so

Hell Memories and Flanchet Flayer were the real deal here

I really disagree, Queen only belched blood twice before Ifrit Jambe. When Marco hit him and when the missiles struck him. Hells Memories did damage but Oda had the missiles force Queen to drop Sanji as he was in too much pain. No other attacks had the same effect on Queen

Oda had to weaken Queen by eating Marco's attacks, his own attacks twice, with Queen using his own incompetence by hitting himself and going for a hoe for Sanji to extreme diff him :josad:
Lol

:milaugh:

People wanna give Queen credit

Sanji was already nerfed by Maria then his body was acting weird
Even then he still handled Queen and trashed h with IJ

This is doffy vs luffy again,
G4 wrecked doffy , IJ wrecked Queen

Hells Memories with the exoskeleton did less damage to Queen than those two rockets that caused Queen to immediately cough up blood and release Sanji. Before Ifrit Jambe, Queen did more damage to himself than any opponent he faced
The rockets hitting him was just a plot to release Sanji. Coughing up blood doesn’t equate immense damage lol. Again nothing really says HM was less effective than rockets

Status
Not open for further replies.