What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys will realise one day that Oda will never respect nor give Any other YC much spotlight like katakuri and Oden got

King was just used to introduce Lunarians
He's trash as fighter and character coz he's been King the background
Kata is looking good, ngl. He is still below King as he didnt have to fight someone with AdCoC.

I still have some hope that King hasnt been KOed. It would be bs if King has no CoC. That man is literally called a 'King'.

king high diffs kata at best
sorry
one fights an acoc monster
the other lost to wci luffy who got one shoted by base kaido
king is built different
kata stays as the weakest yc1
Do u think because of adcoc that puts Zoro over kata lol ksta basically gave luffy that fight with so many chances, & luffy only got one shot because he was in his fight mind he was to heated that maybe his friends die, & if luffy fs can barly dodge kaido kata definitely evading that ****

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Debunked by the fact he himself said he has to go all out
Debunked by the fact boundman failed and needed another G4

You wanna boost Queen and calamities
They are frauds they don't deserve their huge bounties
Didn’t use his best G4 attack that is miles better than Kong Organ.

Keep up with the biased interpretations I’m just spitting facts

Do u think because of adcoc that puts Zoro over kata lol ksta basically gave luffy that fight with so many chances, & luffy only got one shot because he was in his fight mind he was to heated that maybe his friends die, & if luffy fs can barly dodge kaido kata definitely evading that ****
kat is overrated buddy deal with it
he s the weakest yc1 doesnt mean he s weak overall
shyriu>ben>king>marco>kat

Queen had the look of sheer agony on his face. He completely dropped what he was doing cause of the pain he felt. How is that not more damage than Hells Memories?
Yes clearly, because we got an actual confirmation that Hell Memories post Exoskeleton did lasting damage to Queen, then Flanchet Flayer made him drop on his knees

Hell Memories was pretty strong

Queen was completely fine after his Brachio Launchers, he just came back to Hybrid and used his sword to hit Sanji

Status
Not open for further replies.