What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
YES! You and the other members of the circus just will never admit this. Zoro could have slapped back Hakai and killed Big mom and Kaido, and he still would not be a Top Tier to your biased ass. The new narrative would then be that everybody else under the sun could do the same, and how Zoro killing two Yonkos somehow isn't all that impressive. I am already looking forward to the narrative you will come up with why Zoro killing Kaido doesn't mean he is a Top Tier either.

And Queen came back after Hells Memories — after being much weakened from every other blow according to Sanji — and chatted casual shit.

Hells Memories was less emphasized by Oda hence it did less damage whereas the rockets stunned Queen and gave Sanji a chance to recover. don’t know why that’s a hard concept.
Thats how Queen is dude, he isn't simply saying "Hey dude stop it", he made Chopper believe he was doing good and actually had a chance.
:suresure:
He light a cigar after Marco attack him twice :kobeha:

Sanji just find out that his last 2 attacks started doing relevant damage to Queen post Exoskeleton awakening, and Queen made it look like this was true indeed

YES! You and the other members of the circus just will never admit this. Zoro could have slapped back Hakai and killed Big mom and Kaido, and he still would not be a Top Tier to your biased ass. The new narrative would then be that everybody else under the sun could do the same, and how Zoro killing two Yonkos somehow isn't all that impressive. I am already looking forward to the narrative you will come up with why Zoro killing Kaido doesn't mean he is a Top Tier either.
OK

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Sanji collapses.
Wakes up being treated by Osome. He apologizes. Story moves on.
:pepeke:
Maybe when he wakes up he's gonna have Black Hair.

So....King's face reveal was being postponed to coincide with The Witcher's 2nd season premiere? Fits Ki---I mean, "Arbel" or whatever is his name, appearance.

King and Kaido DID MEET while they were being experimented on. I was spot on.

Status
Not open for further replies.