• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
He didn't use KKG against kaido and kata either
I guess he didn't go all out too

There's a difference between not using your best attack coz you know you failing and not going all out
There’s a difference, Boundman was too slow for Katakuri. Whereas against Cracker Luffy needed to quickly break the biscuit soldiers and KKG would’ve done just that.

He’s still fighting Kaido, so idk the point here

--Who said anything about king? Queen took a lot of damage against marco -- sneak attacks from sanij before sanji got healed -- Attacked himself with missiles

--Stop being a dumbo
--Who said anything about king? Queen took a lot of damage against marco -- sneak attacks from sanij before sanji got healed -- Attacked himself with missiles

--Stop being a dumbo
sanji fought king AND queen after being molested by black maria.

sanji> queen and king deal w it

Wasn't expecting King to have such a cool design. He looks like Ben Beckman.
And you know the choreography of the fight is going to be amazing, I need to see that final page of Zoro taking down King.
And Sanji taking down Queen so easily reinforces the idea of awakening of course.
My prediction for the next chapter is the beginning of the real fight between Luffy and Kaido.

Fainting in middle of destruction thats about to nuke the place in 5 min . Its likely he will wake up again or someone will pick him up . I expect Nami , Usopp will enter Sanji's region .

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
So Luffy used a form that guarantees his loss if he doesn’t beat the opponent before G4 runs out, but he didn’t fight seriously… Luffy didn’t use KKG because it takes too long to charge up
Idk where you get Luffy not fighting seriously, but he didn’t go all on account of the fact he had his best move in reserve against an opponent who he needed more raw power against.

WORO VS KING, BABIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! :finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally:

Boring Okamas fight is finally over! Time for the real deal now! :doffytroll:

Queen was underwhelming
:jay-he:
Not worth his bounty AT ALL. :luffydab:

Beast Pirates flashback next chapter before King regains his stance? kingufy

Status
Not open for further replies.