What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro NEEDED ACoC right? Lol. I told you this was incomparable with Katakuri. Luffy explicitly made it clear he needed FS to beat Katakuri. Zoro got ACoC because of Enma, not King.

Zoro could have won this fight easily with Shusui.
Zoro can win even with a random weapon, all he needs is just to attack King when he's on offensive mode and his fire is gone

"Muh Adcoc is needed for King"
"Zoro got adcoc for king" crap can end

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
No a powerup is like zoro who got shit on by king until he learned about swords and king weakness, sanji could still kick queen around and just needed extra power to end the fight with a few kicks, plus he fought people before so falling down from exhaustion is not the same as damage, its like luffy who shitted on doffy with g4 and passed out cause he ran out of haki.
You really dont make sense here, he mid diffed queen.
He needed extra power to damage Queen and to survive Brachio Snake. The literal definition of a power up.

Sanji using a Ifrit Jambe + invisible speed completely exhausted himself to the point of passing out. Extreme diff by definition because fighting Queen left him without any energy left

was he down for the count there? my mans still kicking and going strong

after he packs king up he will go to the roof help luffy in taking kaido down

and let's not forget about his previous feats in the raid as well. sanji had a draw against a YC2 despite all the power-ups that he received lmaoooo, that goes to show how far behind from zoro that mf was
Well is not like Zoor don't get a PU, but i agree with some facts you have put.

Wait, Zoro is actually using Fire-Fox Style to damage King so it's possible that he's targetting the flames on his back and King at the same time.

I guess COC wasn't the only reason why Zoro's attacks are so effective after all.
You can hurt King without needing coc
It was a never stated you need coc for king lol

Unless Marco's knee has CoC on it too now

Status
Not open for further replies.