What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So we never got to see king's "torture-loving"
Side in the manga? Not a fan of the fight ending like this. Oda had king play a minimal role in act 1 and 2, offscreened most of his fight with Marco, and seems to have rushed the conclusion of the battle.

Don't get me wrong, king is still a monster but Oda did not give him enough time to blossom as a character :seriously:

Kaidou already received Ashura CoC attack and was only scarred.
Law was speechless that Zoro could still move attack continue the plan to split Kaido from Big Mom. Not only that the moment Zoro went for Kaido (law was like this:)

Not only that, Zoro was always holding back his hacky due to Enma (he was having during all the raid in Onigashima a conflict with his blade). that make a swordman weaker King coundt be more right when he said that Zoro is getting defeated by his own blade (in a sarcastic way, cuz you dont see every day a swordsman losing cuz your blade)

Remove that 2 factors and you trully see Zoro full potential. (the flying dragon blaze didnt land also lucky dragon :suresure:) for now :milaugh:

Last edited:
So we never got to see king's "torture-loving"
Side in the manga? Not a fan of the fight ending like this. Oda had king play a minimal role in act 1 and 2, offscreened most of his fight with Marco, and seems to have rushed the conclusion of the battle.

Don't get me wrong, king is still a monster but Oda did not give him enough time to blossom as a character :seriously:
You want to see someone penetrating a woman with a Dragon Beak in manga?

was he down for the count there? my mans still kicking and going strong

after he packs king up he will go to the roof help luffy in taking kaido down

and let's not forget about his previous feats in the raid as well. sanji had a draw against a YC2 despite all the power-ups that he received lmaoooo, that goes to show how far behind from zoro that mf was
He isn't helping Luffy take out Kaido lol

Sorry to disappoint you. What you guys are "hoping" for is the ZKK moment which would take place after Luffy wins. Nobody is helping Luffy win his fight, just like nobody is helping anyone else win theirs

Given Zoro's attack power, I could see Zoro vs Greenbull (Zoan user potentially), someone that can tank attacks etc pushing Zoro to even more.

The alternative is to give him an Admiral that will force him to improve his CoO, mobility etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.