What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok i get that, but the reason why people say that is because King was able to easily handle an attack that cut Kaido and made him feel pain.

I put King over Kaido because of his defence and durability but i dont think he can endure as much as Kaido, seeing as Kaido has taken a shit load of attacks, i dont see King being able to take as much punishment as Kaido, but the fact is King can counter those attacks because of his special ability, so its not right to disregard his power for the sake of Kaido > King which should be obvious
King's defense is completely rubbish against Kaido, he'll focus on his defense and he'll run out of speed to get anything and when he uses his super speed, he'll be smashed just as cheaply by an adCoC blitz.

it was a collective delusion of Zoro fans who think King can get out of low difficulty against Kaido

I can't fathom how anyone could read that Sanji/Queen fight and be like : "Yup these guys are definitely stronger than Doflamingo and Dressrosa Luffy who wrecked an entire country with city level attacks"
Kinda true though, the attacks from Doffy, Kata and King actually seem lethal and there is a level of danger.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Man, I'm legit disappointed that post power up Zoro might have just easily beaten his opponent.

It's a bit surprising.

Status
Not open for further replies.