What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
I do hope he's gifted Nidai though by Tengu. Sandai is Tengu's sword so maybe he feels he conquered it but could use the upgrade
I'd prefer he kept the Sandai Kitetsu. He's had that sword for 90% of the story, and it's clear he has a sentimental attachment to all his blades, and wouldn't just exchange them if he didn't have to. It's also the only sword he can really call his own, since it had no notable wielder before it.

Sanji vs Queen.... well If we compare it to the other fight 1v1 fights of onigashima Its a 8/10 in the manga atleast. Compare to other Yonko commander fights we've seen in the story its probably a 6/10. Still.... Theres a lot of good content in here for the Anime to work with unlike other fights in onigashima. Fight could be Sanjis best fight depending on how the final sequence gets Animated.

Last edited:

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
He don't exchange Shisui for Enma?
I'd prefer he kept the Sandai Kitetsu. He's had that sword for 90% of the story, and it's clear he has a sentimental attachment to all his blades, and wouldn't just exchange them if he didn't have to. It's also the only sword he can really call his own, since it had no notable wielder before it.

Status
Not open for further replies.