What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a swordsman. Typical hand to hand with his DF. Like I said, he uses his legs far more than he's used his sword. He's kicked:

- Hawkins
- Drake
- Apoo
- Urogue

All with his legs. He's shot beams at Hawkins with his hands. He's kicked a fucking Sabaody tree with his feet combined with his powers.

Then go to Marineford:

- He kicks Marco, no sword
- Kicks Luffy like 3 times
- Uses his beams a bunch of times
- Shoots Marco and Whitebeard with beams
- Shoots at Law's sub with beams.

Literally not a swordsman. He used it once to counter Rayleigh. Stop treating this like it's solid evidence for Zoro to fight him, when there is a swordsman Admiral sitting right next to Kizaru
u guys didnt learnt from king
zoro s opponent doesnt need to be a swordsman

Queen pushed him to his limit twice. First time he broke him...literally and then he needed a power up. Then now secondly when even after getting those power ups, he was still getting caught, smashed around blood coming from his forehead and mouth and now we see he's too tired to even stand up Lol.

But nah its a "mid diff" :suresure:
:kaidowhat:

Too tired to even stand up? Just like provider said he was after fighting king and queen?

And part of "I'm not the same man you fought on the live floor" is hard to understand?

Don't be retarded. If kizaru was doing what kuzan was doing then Ray would have slapped him up
According to you sanji and zoro pre w7 > Ray
How am i being retarded? Vista = Mihawk is exactly what you are saying when it comes to Kizaru dealing with Rayleigh. Apparently an Admiral being remotely competent enough means he's 100% a swordsman primed for Zoro. Reread Marineford and tell me how many times Kizaru whipped out his light blade

@ShishioIsBack real talk tho, if King is defeated as quickly as Queen was, the debate against Katakuri is over as King would be

A) defeated in like 5 minutes against the virgin Zolo while Kuri fought 11 hours against the Chad Condum
B) King has no advanced Haki, meaning he has the weakest Haki AND Devil Fruit among top Yonko subordinates.
Lemme break it down to you
Zoro as he is right now can blink and Katakuri dies
It won't take him 5 minutes it will take him 5 seconds
Zoro is stronger than Big Mom right now too

King still shits on Katakuri mid diff

Im not comparing the fights.

If Sanji mid-diff'd Queen using Ifrit Jambe, Zoro low-diff'd King wiht ACoC; one-shot Kaku with Ashura and one-shot Daz Bones with Shishi Sonson.

Your logic is flawed. The fact that Sanji had to powerup, shows that he was pushed to his limits. Btw, Sanji almost died to Queen, Zoro didn't die to Mr. 1
Sanji pre power up doesn't really count, he flat out said he isn't the same person he used to be

That's what he keeps repeating, Zoro beat someone whose name is only below the Yonko and Roger, there's no one alive with a higher bounty other than the people I mentioned.
Luffy beats Kata = Yonko
BB beats Marco = Yonko
Zoro beats King = Yonko level but not a Captain. :watchout:
BB beats WB,His Remnants= Yonko.
Luffy beats Katakuri,Craxker and Dozen of. A enraged Army= Yonko.

u guys didnt learnt from king
zoro s opponent doesnt need to be a swordsman
King still heavily uses his blade. Extremely different. Kizaru uses a sword once and never again.

I swear, you guys only do this because you like Kizaru's power and find Fujitora's gravity power less impressive. Guaranteed that's where the mindset is going

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
How am i being retarded? Vista = Mihawk is exactly what you are saying when it comes to Kizaru dealing with Rayleigh. Apparently, an Admiral being remotely competent enough means he's 100% a swordsman primed for Zoro. Reread Marineford and tell me how many times Kizaru whipped out his light blade
I think they would maybe have a point if Kizaru consistently used the light blade, but I'm pretty sure that he only canonically used it once pre-time skip. Correct me if I'm wrong.

"Queen has been defeated by Sanji's attack."
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Did this guy Queen just get defeated by Judge's electromagnetic crack leg? Jesus Christ he is fkn trash lmao no wonder folks believe Doflamingo to be stronger than him.

KING and Queen were eQuALs they said :suresure:

Just look at who King's opponent is and the level he needed to reach in order to be able to properly 1v1 him; the absolute highest level of CoA and CoC, not no goofy tech from his dad or being a walking lab tube but instead plain old fashioned fighting spirit and ambition.

The man is even getting a Roger and Rayleigh or Luffy and Zoro moment for fucks sake. He is on a league on his own.

And well, this "Sanji was tired after defeated Queen and fall down too .

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Imagine fainting after cheapshotting your opponent with several of Judge's level kicks and thanks to a geisha for distracting him lmao he really did faint because he was out of stamina and because he took 2 fucking hits that were his brothers' level techniques? That's just lame...

So much for that mickey mouse durability and regen that if I remember correctly did nothing to people like YC1 Katakuri lmao
My man spittin some fire in this thread

Dont tell Bill Simpton or Panda Man this they might cry in a corner

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Sanji pre power up doesn't really count, he flat out said he isn't the same person he used to be
It does count. The fight did not start post Powerup.

Him saying that was in the context that he regained his convictions regarding the Germa Powerup and when he broke the suit. It has nothing to do with powerlevels. Even if it does, it shows that he powered up , directly implying a high diff fight at a minimum.

Status
Not open for further replies.