What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, you want an admiral to get serious over a bunch of fodders, who aren't even worth of a kick?

It's the only time when I see Kizaru fighting someone worth. It's a solid evidence. Akainu and Kizaru joined marines decades back and portrayed same as Zoro and Luffy.
And, you want Zoro to fight a person who became an admiral just 2 years ago because he has a sword?
lol, I wonder who would you put against Kizaru even when it's evident that Akainu and Kizaru are partners.
What does the fact that Fuji joining two years prior have to do with anything? Is Akainu weaker than Sengoku because he JUST became a fleet admiral?

If anything Kizaru is subservient to Akainu. He listens to him. Fujitora actually butts heads with Akainu, which indicates Fuji is far more leadership material because he stands for his ideals. I'd say the same for Aokiji.

I really disagree, Queen only belched blood twice before Ifrit Jambe. When Marco hit him and when the missiles struck him. Hells Memories did damage but Oda had the missiles force Queen to drop Sanji as he was in too much pain. No other attacks had the same effect on Queen
Lmao are you really placing those shit tier fodder control missiles to sanjis post awakening hell memories?

The rockets hitting him was just a plot to release Sanji. Coughing up blood doesn’t equate immense damage lol. Again nothing really says HM was less effective than rockets
Lmaooooooooooooooooooo he's comparing hell memories which launched queen across the building to a fodder control missiles that didn't even move queen?:gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.