What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why?

His flame was off in chapter 1027 when he clashed with Ultra Tiger Hunt and he didn't sustain any damage. He is still Ancient Zoan levels of durability when his flame is off.
King himself said that he has the Durability of a Ancient Zoan alongside his special abilities. Where did this Glass Canon shit come from?

Kaido bled for weeks from a Advanced CoC attack ffs

Why?

His flame was off in chapter 1027 when he clashed with Ultra Tiger Hunt and he didn't sustain any damage. He is still Ancient Zoan levels of durability when his flame is off.
He countered a named attack with his own named attack. Atk clashes always provide a degree of defense + his speed is momentum

Gonna have to see how much King eats without his flame on this chapter to know for sure I guess but it really doesnt help he is getting defeated in less than 5 min after his weakness is revealed

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
King himself said that he has the Durability of a Ancient Zoan alongside his special abilities. Where did this Glass Canon shit come from?

Kaido bled for weeks from a Advanced CoC attack ffs
Exactly.

@Ven437 since Zoro used a new attack, its probably laced in Conquerors as well. If that's the case, he either cut King's durability when it was at its best or his normal flameless durability.

Either way, he's no glasscanon. Oda gave Zoro the ACoC powerup for a reason imo.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Good job hyping Marco offsense. He made king bleed with knee attack.
Btw Vista > king.
No and No. :goyea:
Sorry bro, but I don't rly want to debate with you about this stuff.
Was King focused on defense when he was lacking flames during imperial archer? No.
Did he take any damage? No.
His defense is legit. There is no trick.

Did Marco attack him while he had flames on? Yes.
Did he take any damage? No.
Did King fail to "activate defense mode" in time? No...

There is nothing to debate about Sen-chan... You just somehow saw something that doesnt exist...

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
You having a stroke bro?

Katakuri hits like a little girl
Apoo one shot him while Apoo failed to do any kinda real damage to Zoro.
Zoro than one shot Apoo

Kaido one shot Luffy without advCoC
Zoro no sold Big Moms named attack
Basically took no real damage and wasn't K.Oed from AdvCoC thunder bafua
Tanked the entire Hakai

Yet King's attacks were doing some real damage to Zoro

King's one wind scythe and I am not trolling when I tell you this, is stronger than any attack from Katakuri
I think the real reason you’re upset is that subconsciously you understand how devoid of meaning and reason Zoro’s story and character really are. Oda will ass pull him into WSS status, and this realization that Zoro’s entire 20+ year journey is even worse than Fairy Tale has caused your brain to implode into itself as you lose your sense of self and forget why you even fanboyed Zoro to begin with.

You look at a character who was designed to appeal to dumb 8 year olds, and question why you feel the need to scream at your monitor like a true keyboard warrior over a character who’s entire appeal is just an illusion created by some lying Japanese lardass who sits around thinking of ways to lie to babies on a daily basis, and you think to yourself: “why is my sense of self-worth so inexplicably linked to how other people perceive a low-quality children’s cartoon character?”

For a moment you wallow in self-loathing as you contemplate deleting your account and stepping out into the sunlight for the first time, but then these emotions are buried beneath an animalistic habit to scream at people on the internet over how strong they think they think your favorite baby character is.

It’s okay Shishio. Delete your account and go outside.

How often did Girls reject you for guys who looked like Zoro or King
Fun fact: not once in my life have I been rejected by a woman lol. I’ve done face reveals on WorstGen, are you brave enough to do the same?

Status
Not open for further replies.