What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
He countered a named attack with his own named attack. Atk clashes always provide a degree of defense + his speed is momentum

Gonna have to see how much King eats without his flame on this chapter to know for sure I guess but it really doesnt help he is getting defeated in less than 5 min after his weakness is revealed
Well, weakness being revealed does not equate to weakness being exploited.

Even if its exploited by Zoro in some form, he still loses out to ACoC coated or at the very least Rooftop level Enma attacks. F.Ex. Kaido was bandaged for weeks post the Togen Totsuka.

Lmaoooooo imagine being so smoothbrained you think majority rules> logic

People believed the earth was flat at one point:laughmoji:

Imagine being as smart as a flat earther:hihihi:

Couldn't be me
They were proven wrong with facts, primarily using angles of Shadows at the same time in 2 different locations, which is what my last point was alluding to... listing facts... I dont know if you are familiar with facts? maybe you are, maybe you arent. Then a majority of people Today... because we are talking about "present time" believe earth is round

Imagine having to resort to Argumentum Ad Populum as the top excuse because the majority is never on your side because said same majority makes a lot more wrong predictions than right ones

Sanji is VC
For a bonus, Sanji got his bounty raise because he was a Vinsmoke not because of his actual strength
Sanji is stronger than Zoro
Sanji will fight King
Sanji will fight Kaido with Luffy
Sanji wont need Germa Powerup
Zoro will fight Queen
Zoro is number 3 in crew

Said same people called it a hype Sanji moment with he was captured by Flying 6 and had to beg robin for help
I havent even gone into the list of WCI and we can definitely go there, where Sanji's true highligh moment was baking a cake

Was King focused on defense when he was lacking flames during imperial archer? No.
Did he take any damage? No.
His defense is legit. There is no trick.

Did Marco attack him while he had flames on? Yes.
Did King fail to "activate defense mode" in time? No...

There is nothing to debate about Sen-chan... You just somehow saw something that doesnt exist...
I don't know wtf you're on about? The spoilers says how King decreases durability for his speed boost without his fire. It's a gimmick since he's trading dura with speed and vice versa.

I'm never understood why you find Katakuri and Cracker so strong when they failed to defeat base Luffy. Fishman we're giving G2 Luffy difficulty. That shows BMP aren't as impressive or strong as you make them out to be.

Kings flying flashes would cut through crackers biscuit soldiers and armor like it's nothing. His flying slashes are stronger than Kaido's slashed. His imperial bow attack sent Zoro through the side of the skull. His other attacks were piercing and destroying bedrock like he was nothing.
Because doesnt fit his agenda which you well know that this guys are seeing this when reading two pieces:
Luffy>>>Sanji>>Zoro :ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::laughmoji:

Totally different situation. Zoros coc build up started with kaido. He's not gonna get mobility speed buff like sanji so he gets haki buff

Kata whos haki was already>>>luffys haki in wci can't be so weak he can't damage king. Marcos shown zero haki proficiency from what I remember and still hurt king. Zoro who didn't have acoc still hurt king before the pu.

Your point is moot and your headcanon destroyed. I'm done with you.
?????
Zoro AP was already great and needed more to hear King nothing else.

Kata coa was pathetic if it was >>> it would have low diff Luffy.
Luffy ate plenty of koka attacks and it didn't bring him down for good but when Luffy started to land attacks on him we saw more effect.

Zoro didn't hurt King before his own words say the contrary .

Character words >>>>> any fanboy words let it be Z or S fans.

No and No. :goyea:

Was King focused on defense when he was lacking flames during imperial archer? No.
His defense is legit. There is no trick.

Did Marco attack him while he had flames on? Yes.
Did King fail to "activate defense mode" in time? No...

There is nothing to debate about Sen-chan... You just somehow saw something that doesnt exist...
When you bleed , you took damage. King get push away from Marco knee attack.

’If I punch your nose, yes your head move back and your nose get bloody nose. You do take damage.

We are pretend to not feel damage even we took damage.. This not soccer fake injure game.

Status
Not open for further replies.