What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys assume too much before the chapter is even out. Yes, King gets attacked by Zoro, but I don't think he will be defeated just yet.

I get amused at all the people who expect King, Queen and Kaido to win. This is a story about how Luffy and his crew become the King of the Pirates and take down the WG, not a story about how they lose.

I'm glad Queen is defeated. I found him boring and silly tbh.

The King vs Zoro battle is awesome. Zoro is about to really level up to defeat King.

King looks amazingly cool and handsome!!! I want to know more about his past. I bet it was Vegapunk that did the experiments on him and Kaido.

Honestly bro I just don't see zoro keeping up with snakeman let alone katakuri with fs fully healthy. King isn't too fast for zoro so there's no way he's keeping up with future sight kata. Imo. Don't kill me please

I'll concede the fire point because I agree fire burns mochi. I just don't think King has allot of fire power compared. Like why didn't luffys red hawk destroy the mochi?

Post wci luffys haki<<<<<<<<katas haki and that's canonically in the manga. So he can't be too far off but obviously ap goes to zoro in comparison to King. Like zero doubt in my head.

I cant see king tanking multiple stronger than boundman hits and walking away unscathed. Once his dura gimmick is figured out.

But I'll agree it extreme diff for either side with king having a natural advantage
Well the rooftop fight is telling a different story because Zoro was fast enough to bliz Kaido / have a clash and overhelm him when using Asura. He was faster enough to safe luffy from a close range attack from Big Mom motherly fire, he was fast enough to reach apoo that reacked to CP0 guys (which show to move very fast).
Zoro underwater was faster than a Odi, Zoro was faster than Kuma. Zoro can dodge beams
That is your opinion that Zoro cant keep up with snakeman or katakuri.
King need advcoc to get defeated a guy that has a better defense than the dragon scales which could handlemultiple boundman hits. Luffy stated that....all what he tried before chap 1009 didnt work....only adv coc.
As such King that has a better defense than Kaido dragon scale can handle too boundman hits and that was proof again and again. Nothing working until Zoro used advcoc. End of the story (it is not that hard to read this manga you know :suresure:)
Anyway you have your opinion that your boys are much stronger and I have mine which is saying the opposite.

Status
Not open for further replies.