What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My guy, the way I see it - King only loses his flames in his hybrid form. In that form he still has ancient Zoan durability. I guess he gains extra speed there, since Zoro noted that he isn't using his base wings for flight but his Zoan wings.

When he has his flames up in Base/Zoan - his durability hax plays in. Either you gotta suppress the flames (flame cutting/Marco's flames) or you gotta surpass its limits (presumably AdCoC).
But it is certain that King only loses it in his hybrid form? According to the spoilers, King actively trades dura and speed depending on his fire. And at the end, of course King is still extremely tough without his hax, that's clear.

Marco's fire isn't necessarily superior to King's - in Prometheus' case, I recall Marco's fire was that effective because of the life energy. But let's see.

If King is truly done, without showing COC and awakening, knowing that there's a timeframe in which King is more vulnerable to attacks when his fire is deactivated, I do believe his RHM counterparts can match him quite well with their skillset. At the end, I still believe King's the strongest of them - bar Shiryu and Beckmann - but the gap isn't large. It's definitely not high diff, let alone mid diff imo.

What do you think about that?

A combined attack from 2 yonkos is far greater than an attack from one yonko

in a 1v1 fight anything happens when you say headcanon logic to make a case for ones very own narrative

Zoro at the brink of death scarred Kaido... in which Kaido literally states that, but apparantly that's just a "paper cut"
hakkai= 2x ikkoku

In 1vs1 you take 1000 Attacks stronger than TB and 1 or more ultimate mouv

When kaido showed us awakening form all his attack will be far stronger than hakkai that zoro could not block or tank

The finisher Luffy mouv will beat kaido and destroy wano waterfall mark my words

1 he got out the water fine and no damage

2 a smash clash don't make you equals do you have apoo over zoro? Marco over Kizaru? Vista over Mihawk?

3 cool

4 cool

5 no
She still managed to overpower him with no difficulty

I didn't she's equal to smoothie, I said she managed to keep up with a YC2 which is the best feat we have from any germa sibling (not taking in count sanji of course)

But it is certain that King only loses it in his hybrid form? According to the spoilers, King actively trades dura and speed depending on his fire. And at the end, of course King is still extremely tough without his hax, that's clear.

Marco's fire isn't necessarily superior to King's - in Prometheus' case, I recall Marco's fire was that effective because of the life energy. But let's see.

If King is truly done, without showing COC and awakening, knowing that there's a timeframe in which King is more vulnerable to attacks when his fire is deactivated, I do believe his RHM counterparts can match him quite well with their skillset. At the end, I still believe King's the strongest of them - bar Shiryu and Beckmann - but the gap isn't large. It's definitely not high diff, let alone mid diff imo.

What do you think about that?
You guys think if you convince one another then it'll happen, like Oda gives af about your opinion. :milaugh:

CoC Pirates > non-CoC Pirates. The only variable is age, but they're all in their 40s. Age is accounted for.

If Sanji truly is unconcious due to Queen’s vinsmoke attacks….then that adds a whole new tier of power to Germa Queen’s AP.

Sanji completely no sold his Hybrid Sword attack. An attack like that would already behead anyone it lands cleanly on. If Queen then goes on and completely shits on that lvl of AP with his Vinsmoke powers. Than his AP is fucking dangerous.

Jinbei is probably the only Strawhat so far who was Potrayed as superior to his opponent

Robin and Sanji needed Stamina draining techniques and a certain circumstance to win. Franky needed a trick and would have lost if said Trick failed. Nami and Usopp........

Zoro might not seem superior to King after his battle but simply won due to matchup

You having a stroke bro?

I think the real reason you’re upset is that subconsciously you understand how devoid of meaning and reason Zoro’s story and character really are. Oda will ass pull him into WSS status, and this realization that Zoro’s entire 20+ year journey is even worse than Fairy Tale has caused your brain to implode into itself as you lose your sense of self and forget why you even fanboyed Zoro to begin with.

You look at a character who was designed to appeal to dumb 8 year olds, and question why you feel the need to scream at your monitor like a true keyboard warrior over a character who’s entire appeal is just an illusion created by some lying Japanese lardass who sits around thinking of ways to lie to babies on a daily basis, and you think to yourself: “why is my sense of self-worth so inexplicably linked to how other people perceive a low-quality children’s cartoon character?”

For a moment you wallow in self-loathing as you contemplate deleting your account and stepping out into the sunlight for the first time, but then these emotions are buried beneath an animalistic habit to scream at people on the internet over how strong they think they think your favorite baby character is.

It’s okay Shishio. Delete your account and go outside.

Fun fact: not once in my life have I been rejected by a woman lol. I’ve done face reveals on WorstGen, are you brave enough to do the same?
This is cringe comedy, lmao

I've let out all my frustration. I am now elevated beyond any worst gen tard who overwanks zoro. Your headcanon shall not bother, touch, invade, nor permeate my mind with the filthy autitistic screeching that is their way of communicating.

In the end we know that sanji mid diffs opponents of equal standing with zoros. Repeated in the story not once. Not twice. But 3 times.

What a great day to be a Wanji fan:wellwell:
Draw Fell HAHAAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.