What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you believe I give a f remotely close to your opinion tho?
Unless characters can coat their attacks with COC, how's gonna help COC them?
It's not about the individual skill, but CoC being an indicator of overall power level. No one skill puts someone above all else.

Like I said, the only variable is age, because by 40s all CoC are either Top Tier or closeby.

H

Herrera95

Lol. You guys never give it up, do you? Even after Queen chapter, you're still going on about characters not being defeated.

Oda used Mink strongest attack vs. Kaido, but 2nd strongest with Jack/Pero. Same with Zoro. He used strongest vs. Kaido, but 2nd/3rd strongest with King.
Remember when Zoro used Ashura against Kaku and Pacifista but not Lucci and Kizaru.

No it doesn't ifrit is slower and he snuck him. If not for the ho he'd have lost and not drew
Ifrit Jambe relies on High Speeds you dumb fuck.

And Sanji literally blitzed tf outta Queen. Sanji started off far away from Queen…whilst he was chasing after the geisha.

He then proceeded to land Ifrit Jambe before Queen even moved a step.

Ifrit Jambe easily outsped him running to the Geisha. Carry on being in denial clown

Why do you believe I give a f remotely close to your opinion tho?
Unless characters can coat their attacks with COC, how's gonna help COC them?
And btw, I told you comparing Katakuri with King/Marco is pointless. He represents something else. A character (CoC + awakening) in between the YCs and Yonko.

Kaido ~ BM
Joker ~ Katakuri
King ~ Smoothie
Queen ~ Cracker
Jack ~ Pero

The Jack/Pero comparison drove the point home.

It's not about the individual skill, but CoC being an indicator of overall power level. No one skill puts someone above all else.

Like I said, the only variable is age, because by 40s all CoC are either Top Tier or closeby.
It varies from user to user tho. There are a lot of conquerors, Kaido knows this fact, King wasn't shocked at Zoro too.

Chinjao and Katakuri are not close to top tiers tho. There's a very significant gap between him and actual top tiers. Even Yamato is low top tier at best and she can imbue her attacks with COC, unlike Chinjao, Doffy and Katakuri (I dunno about Hancock tho).

COC has potentials to put the user among the strongest - only when wisely used by "AdCOC".

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Ifrit Jambe relies on High Speeds you dumb fuck.

And Sanji literally blitzed tf outta Queen. Sanji started off far away from Queen…whilst he was chasing after the geisha.

He then proceeded to land Ifrit Jambe before Queen even moved a step.

Ifrit Jambe easily outsped him running to the Geisha. Carry on being in denial clown
Wow assfit jinbe landed a sneak attack on a fat brachio wowowoowowowow

He countered a named attack with his own named attack. Atk clashes always provide a degree of defense + his speed is momentum

Gonna have to see how much King eats without his flame on this chapter to know for sure I guess but it really doesnt help he is getting defeated in less than 5 min after his weakness is revealed
how many do have higher AP than current Zoro?
Maybe Yonko?
Basically the top 10 of One Piece can probably pull what Zoro did to King
Still I wanna fist see the panels because maybe ZorovsKing ait over and will last 2 chapters.

Status
Not open for further replies.