What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Once he uses his hybrid. But we can't be sure if he can't use his fire in his hybrid form. For now based on the spoilers, to get speed he needs to reduce his dura so King can still use his fire in his hybrid form and get the dura of lunarian + hybrid form.
Thats the same thing no? If he moves fast he loses dura.

Does he have flames in hybrid?

Garp goes to train to beat Chinjao finally

Them "chinjao sucks, got oneshotted"

Gsrp was still sweating and didn't casually crush Chinjao despite training
He put more muscle into that one punch

People here thinking Prime Chinjao is below YCs, and kata is below King

King~Marco~Kata.
His ability can be countered and no AdCOC is required to deal with it. Match-up circumstances matter bro.

Zoro is simply a level above them now, that's why he defeated King this quick after finding out his gimmick.
I still think that King vs Kata this matchup is putting King in a better position due to his lunarian power.
I am not saying that mochi will be completely canceled due to King fire attacks but hey that a major factor that King cant use against Zoro just due to matchup.
It like putting Enel against a rubber man or Crocodile against Jimbe
There are elemental power that give you a good boost in the fight. I agree you are dissapointed that we havent see advhacky with King but is that a real concern after the rooftop fight? I mean Luffy had way better stats than in Whole Cake Island and until 1010 everything was to shallow and not effective (Luffy got still KO even with advcoo).
I am just saying let wait for the chapter first.

Chinjao fought Roger and Garp in his prime. Learn to read. You complain about him being one shot by PK level Garp when King got one shot by Wano Zoro.
Yes, he one shotted by them in his prime.
Zoro didnt one shotted King. Zoro attacked him multiple attacks before this chapter. Learn to read.
post-god valley garp had to train by punching mountains into dust to beat prime chinjao. he just fell off very hard. prime chinjao low diffs anyone luffys ever fought except kaido
He got one shotted by Garp how he is low diffing Kata. :kaidowhat:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
What's it about in three sentences or less? :choppawhat:
It grew too depressing for me at a point. I legit couldn't get off to it. I felt too bad for the female MC.

In the 1/4 of the story that I've read so far, it informed the transformation of a nerdy introverted highschool girl into a slut.

Turning the female MC into a slut is a really common hentai trope, but this was depressing in a way that other works of the genre aren't.

I wouldn't recommend one to read it except as a social sensation (it is very infamous even among the non hentai crowd).

And btw, I told you comparing Katakuri with King/Marco is pointless. He represents something else. A character (CoC + awakening) in between the YCs and Yonko.

Kaido ~ BM
Joker ~ Katakuri
King ~ Smoothie
Queen ~ Cracker
Jack ~ Pero

The Jack/Pero comparison drove the point home.
Sanji vs Queen was a Gag Fight. Mr1 would kill Queen.
Luffy was concius after lucci fight.
Lanji fell unconsious and they still say its a mid diff ? most boring fight of the raid, when OP ends Lanjiclowns will have no good memories. Cope

Was done with hentai after reading a chapter where a girl took a shit on her friends face after which they started doing lots off fucked up stuff with it.

There should be a limit to what's allowed to be published, lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.