What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, I am glad Oda didn't give him a goofy look or sth like that. Now it's no wonder that he's hiding his face... 6m tall + a handsome face like that? His charm sure would kill women lol.
Yep but it will be weird if king is out after that. usually when oda draws goofy character, usually they will be out quickly or he doesn't have time to draw perfectly because he needs to focus on the fight. But here oda created King with lots of details for what ? king being fucked at the end of the chapter ? hmmm ...

Also two things to notice :
King is the first mate of Kaido. They created BP after that Wg experiment.
King's bounty should be 1.49b (his lunarian origin isn't counted), funny because Luffy's one is 1.5b so actually Oda planned 1.39b for King + 100m = as long it's not over Luffy. because 1.5b as captain gives the rank of "yonkou".

So they run their mouth sayin Sanji can speedblitz any Yc1
But Sanji have only shown speed blitz vs Slow characters like Queen and Oven .

Snakeman Luffy speedblitz Awakened Kata
Asura Zoro speedblitz Hybrid Kaido
Hybrid Kaido outmaneuverin Hybrid Yamato
Base Yamato(with godspeed) is as Fast as Snakeman

So is Sanji attkspeed really fast or its only his movement speed ???

All I’m saying is Pokemon is going to sue someone over this alien that can switch between a speed and defense form
Sanji vs Queen was a Gag Fight. Mr1 would kill Queen.
Luffy was concious after lucci fight.
Lanji fell unconsious and they still say its a mid diff ? most boring fight of the raid, when OP ends Lanjiclowns will have no good memories.

I didn't see that anywhere in the spoilers?

And he still has impressive durability even in his high speed form:

He clashed head on with Zoro's Ul Tora Gari and took zero damage.
Kaido took no damage from oni giri when Zoro attacked with Killer, also you can clearly see scuff/marks on Kings head from the attack.

As for what I said I was wrong, its when he moves/ extinguishes his flames that his dura goes down.

Also two things to notice :
King is the first mate of Kaido. They created BP after that Wg experiment.
King's bounty should be 1.49b (his lunarian origing isn't counted), funny because Luffy's one is 1.5b so actually Oda planned 1.39b for King + 100m = as long it's not over Luffy. because 1.5b as captain gives the rank of "yonkou".
Wow, that's truly an interesting thought man. I just hope Oda has the same thought as you and doesn't end the fight just like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.