What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So they run their mouth sayin Sanji can speedblitz any Yc1
But Sanji have only shown speed blitz vs Slow characters like Queen and Oven .

Snakeman Luffy speedblitz Awakened Kata
Asura Zoro speedblitz Hybrid Kaido
Hybrid Kaido outmaneuverin Hybrid Yamato
Base Yamato(with godspeed) is as Fast as Snakeman

So is Sanji attkspeed really fast or its only his movement speed ???
Queen can see Marco's movements even if he can't react in time

But with sanji he couldn't see him

Sanji's faster than Marco

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
This puts the Katakuri vs King thing back on the menu, if Kat can tag him in his Hybrid then there is an argument for him maybe winning.

What do you think?
I truly don't wanna powerscale King now when we have zero information about the combat content of this chapter lol. We were just told that King used a named attack and Zoro used this.

I'll wait till I see how the fight goes.

But for the most part: we can agree that regardless of how fast the speed form is, King ain't gonna tag Katakuri. So what's the point in even using the speed form against him? King can just keep his flames up and fight Katakuri while taking everything he has. It's not like King does not have attacks in his defense form (Zoan/Base).

As I said, it will be a battle of attrition - and I'll bet on the Ancient Zoan to last it out 9 times out of 10.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
This puts the Katakuri vs King thing back on the menu, if Kat can tag him in his Hybrid then there is an argument for him maybe winning.

What do you think?
No because Hybrid King is strong enough to no sell Rooftop Zoro's Ul Tora Gari.

I doubt Katakuri can tag him either. And even if he does, Katakuri doesn't scale above named Santoryu techniques from Rooftop Zoro.

King just loses invulnerability in superspeed mode, he remains extremely durable. He's still an Ancient Zoan.

Status
Not open for further replies.