What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I truly don't wanna powerscale King now when we have zero information about the combat content of this chapter lol. We were just told that King used a named attack and Zoro used this.

I'll wait till I see how the fight goes.

But for the most part: we can agree that regardless of how fast the speed form is, King ain't gonna tag Katakuri. So what's the point in even using the speed form against him? King can just keep his flames up and fight Katakuri while taking everything he has. It's not like King does not have attacks in his defense form (Zoan/Base).

As I said, it will be a battle of attrition - and I'll bet on the Ancient Zoan to last it out 9 times out of 10.
But his base/Zoan isnt gonna tag him either and Awakening from Kata would be problematic, heck could he extinguish his flames with mochi?

King has the full package.

1. Insane Speed ✔

2. Insane defence ✔

3. Long range attacks ✔

4. Close range attacks ✔

5. Last measure suicide attacks ✔

6. Haki ✔

And even then he still loses to Zoro (assumed but most likely) in less than 15 minutes.
There's no way Zoro ain't fighting someone else, what with the Minks drug still active.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
Oh so thats why they kicked you from the zoro discord
I speak the unbiased truth.

Yamato 1v1ed Hybrid and fairly serious Kaido and did not outright lose. Zoro was getting treated like a Pinball by King. He would have been slaughtered by Kaido. So yes, Yamato is stronger than Zoro even after COC reveal. There are levels to this.

Yep but it will be weird if king is out after that. usually when oda draws goofy character, usually they will be out quickly or he doesn't have time to draw perfectly because he needs to focus on the fight. But here oda created King with lots of details for what ? king being fucked at the end of the chapter ? hmmm ...

Also two things to notice :
King is the first mate of Kaido. They created BP after that Wg experiment.
King's bounty should be 1.49b (his lunarian origin isn't counted), funny because Luffy's one is 1.5b so actually Oda planned 1.39b for King + 100m = as long it's not over Luffy. because 1.5b as captain gives the rank of "yonkou".
so Zoro cant surpass 1.5? I hope not :myman:

Sanji vs Queen was a Gag Fight. Mr1 would kill Queen.
Luffy was concious after lucci fight. Zoro same with Mr1
Lanji fell unconsious and they still say its a mid diff ? most boring fight of the raid, when OP ends Lanjiclowns will have no good memories.
:whitepress::whitepress:

Do you really need a reminder?

Sanji mid diffs any opponent that zoro extreme diffs. Proven once again in wano

Your words do not reach me. I am beyond you now. Ignorance is bliss.

Status
Not open for further replies.