What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kata’s CoA was stronger than Luffys prior to his Udon training and I believe he dan inflict some damage with Mogura piercing attacks to be perfectly honest.

If Kiku can stab Kaido then I dont know why Kata cant stab King when his dura hax is off.

The last thing is a reach, Kata is tagging King 100%.
Kata coa was not stronger.

He pummeled Luffy plenty of times and couldn't put him down for good but when Luffy started to land hits on him we saw a clear effect.

Kiku and rest of red scarbads have mastered a special kind of CoA such feat cannot be granted to other characters.
Heck mogura mochi can't do nothing due King being able to explode at will.

Kata only has koka nothing else such is not enough to hurt King if such were the case Zoro koka would have been enough.

So if there's no enough damage to hurt King then king has no need to change to speed mode.

King has the full package.

1. Insane Speed ✔

2. Insane defence ✔

3. Long range attacks ✔

4. Close range attacks ✔

5. Last measure suicide attacks ✔

6. Haki ✔

And even then he still loses to Zoro (assumed but most likely) in less than 15 minutes.
There's no way Zoro ain't fighting someone else, what with the Minks drug still active.
The mink medicine plot isnt a valid excuse to remove completely a character if Oda require him later to do some extra work like Chopping Kaido over the flower capital. Scabban were totally defeated and Oda reused them, same with Robin (collapsed coudnt do anything but she is fine right now, same with orochi, same with many other characters fighting inside Onigashima (marco exhausted defeated and yet Oda is still using him for something). If Oda want to go with the narrative that Kaido has to die, no matter if the medicine run out the only one that can achieve the feat of Killing Kaido is Zoro. Let see where the story is aiming. In my opinion no doubt Zoro will have 1 more say with Kaido.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Kata’s CoA was stronger than Luffys prior to his Udon training and I believe he dan inflict some damage with Mogura piercing attacks to be perfectly honest.

If Kiku can stab Kaido then I dont know why Kata cant stab King when his dura hax is off.

The last thing is a reach, Kata is tagging King 100%.
It was still level 1 COA while Zoro with level 2 COA and Enma boost couldn't get past King's defense. Mogura's too slow to tag even base Luffy, forget about King—who kept up with Marco's hybrid in base. Mogura never touches King's speed form.

Well, Zoro did try to stab King and this happened:

Shape-shifting can't help him against this attack.

Katakuri and Luffy aren't the only people who can move fast in this manga. The others can do it too. Lunarian hax gave King a defense that can rival that of Kaido, so if it is anything to go by, then his speed should be in the top-class as well. As a matter of fact, he was fighting Marco's hybrid in base and still somehow managed to tag him and defeat him. His speed mode should be something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.