What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No its not because even without King using his flame regen two of Marco's strongest attack did less damage to King than Kinnemon did to Kaido.
Except King was using his flame regen. You can clearly see the flame on his back when he’s bleeding from Marco.

Meaning an exhausted Marco could make King bleed even when his defense is up.

And was much more than 30 minutes because Chopper vs Queen was 30 minutes and Marco fought King much longer.

If Marco is making King bleed even when he’s exhausted and King’s defense is up, he will literally rape King if he knows about his gimmick and he’s not exhausted.

Killer hurt him, Kiku hurt him, Dukes hurt him,
kinemon hurt him.

Ryou is another name for Haki, Ryou coating is Haki coating.

I am certain Kata can hurt Kaido with his Mogura.
Ryou is the wano name for haki yes, but it's also true that wano users apply it differently and in a way which helps bypass Kaido's durability, which is why Luffy who knew haki also spent time learning ''ryou''.

Kid who has CoA was confused as to why Luffy was hurting Kaido with punches alone, it is safe to say that regular CoA just doesn't work even if you want to dismiss all the training Luffy specifically went through to hurt Kaido

Kiku having a higher grade of CoA doesn't make her stronger than Kat, just like Enel having a higher grade of CoO doesn't make him stronger than a guy like Law

Except King was using his flame regen. You can clearly see the flame on his back when he’s bleeding from Marco.

Meaning an exhausted Marco could make King bleed even when his defense is up.

And was much more than 30 minutes because Chopper vs Queen was 30 minutes and Marco fought King much longer.

If Marco is making King bleed even when he’s exhausted and King’s defense is up, he will literally rape King if he knows about his gimmick and he’s not exhausted.
King had same flame regen when Zoro hurt him lmao
He was literally spamming fire every where

Flame regen is when Zoro shi shi son son him and he had no blood because you see insta fire on Kings face.

Shi Shi Son Son is far stronger than Oni Giri yet it did no damage

Kid who has CoA was confused as to why Luffy was hurting Kaido with punches alone, it is safe to say that regular CoA just doesn't work even if you want to dismiss all the training Luffy specifically went through to hurt Kaido

Kiku having a higher grade of CoA doesn't make her stronger than Kat, just like Enel having a higher grade of CoO doesn't make him stronger than a guy like Law
Hi

You had a problem with my reasonable Zoro is now Yonko level (not necessarily equal to them but their level) yet this **** saying King and Queen > Kata > Marco >= Zoro > King you had no problem with
What do you mean I have no problem with it? I just ignore things like that, and what is wrong with thinking Zoro is around the level of YC1s if he's been struggling to beat one exactly?

The Queen take is bad, the rest is fine.

D

Dragomir

A girl who longs for friendship but is then taken advantage of and abused in the worst way possible by multiple people.

Trust me don't read it, I was having nightmares for weeks after that.
An innocent girl who dreams of love and happiness falls in love with the wrong guy, gets sold into prostitution and becomes addicted to drugs. You witness her breaking down physically and mentally until there is nothing left of her.
Was done with hentai after reading a chapter where a girl took a shit on her friends face after which they started doing lots off fucked up stuff with it.

There should be a limit to what's allowed to be published, lmao.

What kinda fucked up person would write something like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.