What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Bro, he told G4 Luffy that his CoA was on another level. If Kiku can hurt Kaido so can Kat.
Objectively false.

He told base Luffy that his CoA was on another level - implying his hardening was stronger in Block Mochi. Never did that to G4.

Secondly you need Ryou to hurt Kaido. If you have Ryou and are a Conqueror, you would instantly be able to learn/use ACoC - since that's what Luffy and Zoro did.

Katakuri cannot hurt Kaido.

Huuh??
King would send Memes ass flying.
Marco needed a named attack in hybrid to take care of BMP ship while King in his full zoan form took care of it with a kick and King has tiny feet in full zoan form.

Devine Spear would completely obliterate that ship and lol at Tempuradon

King mid diffed Marco anyways
It took King 2 hours to put down an exhausted Marco.

If you tell Marco how King’s durability work, and Marco isn’t tired, that’s a high difficulty fight, probably an extreme difficulty fight.

Zoro was fighting with ussop katana againts kaku and jabura and doing better than Lanji againts kalifa hahahaahaha. dont try kid i analyzed it all.
Mr1 would mid diff Mr2.
Zoro vs Kaku was equal, while Jabura was kicking lanjis ass, Only shots lanji got were cheapshots.
(Zoro one shot kaku with asura, Easy) while Lanji got 2 shots in and Jabura still injured him in his diable jambe Form LAME ASS
The Gap will only get bigger
Sanji vs Queen was a Gag Fight. Mr1 would kill Lame ass Queen. Luffy was concious after lucci fight. Zoro same with Mr1 Lanji fell unconsious and they still say its a mid diff ? most boring fight of the raid, when OP ends Lanjiclowns will have no good memories
Lmaoooo but when usopp was gonna die cause of jabra zoro couldn't do shit so what do u mean? Gag scenes aren't meant for powerscaling.

Only thing zoro had on Kaku was strength and that's by a tiny bit. Using gorilla move was the only time he did anything. Kaku beat zoro in every other category and it was a swift diff. Zoro was being pushed back and overwhelmed taking damage and then pulled out ashura.

Sanji was winning vs mr2 but after being nerfed and taking damage cause of mr2 switching into nami it turned into a high diff fight

Not too mention Mr 2 pulled out a weapon to make his attack even better meaning sanji took Hella damage

Swift diffed again:myman:

Alright now I'm done. I can't even take you seriously enough to actually try and debate you. Still got swift diffed

It took King 2 hours to put down an exhausted Marco.

If you tell Marco how King’s durability work, and Marco isn’t tired, that’s a high difficulty fight, probably an extreme difficulty fight.
No its not because even without King using his flame regen two of Marco's strongest attack did less damage to King than Kinnemon did to Kaido.

And Marco has been around the block for 20 years and is very smart guy, he knows about Lunara, his pops told him about him.

But King wrecked him in 30 minutes not two hours

Objectively false.

He told base Luffy that his CoA was on another level - implying his hardening was stronger in Block Mochi. Never did that to G4.

Secondly you need Ryou to hurt Kaido. If you have Ryou and are a Conqueror, you would instantly be able to learn/use ACoC - since that's what Luffy and Zoro did.

Katakuri cannot hurt Kaido.
Killer hurt him, Kiku hurt him, Dukes hurt him,
kinemon hurt him.

Ryou is another name for Haki, Ryou coating is Haki coating.

I am certain Kata can hurt Kaido with his Mogura.

The mink medicine plot isnt a valid excuse to remove completely a character if Oda require him later to do some extra work like Chopping Kaido over the flower capital. Scabban were totally defeated and Oda reused them, same with Robin (collapsed coudnt do anything but she is fine right now, same with orochi, same with many other characters fighting inside Onigashima (marco exhausted defeated and yet Oda is still using him for something). If Oda want to go with the narrative that Kaido has to die, no matter if the medicine run out the only one that can achieve the feat of Killing Kaido is Zoro. Let see where the story is aiming. In my opinion no doubt Zoro will have 1 more say with Kaido.
Exactly, the medicine will only come into effect at the end of the arc or once Kaido is defeated. Zoro and Luffy will both be out for the count I believe.
Yeah I personally don't believe this is Zoro's last fight either in this arc

kinemon hurt him.

Lmaoo Kata with his mogura can't even produce G4 level AP that Kaido no sold.

Kinnemon and Co used Ryou
Law and Killer used internal damage
Luffy and Zoro used adv Ryou
Oden Luffy and zoro used advCoC

What can Katakuri used??

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
kinemon hurt him.

Kiku, Dukes and Kinemon have the first level of ACoA - the no touching barrier CoA that Hyogoro was able to use.

Killer used Sound based hax to bypass the scales entirely. Like Apoo's attacks.

Katakuri does not have either Ryou/Barrier CoA nor Hax like Killer/Law. He certainly cannot hurt Kaido.

King was just Pica 2.0: Once Zoro figured out the secret, it was over.

People talking about Ashura, but Sanzen Sekai is clearly the 2nd strongest move after. It was the finisher vs. Mihawk in East Blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.