What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He knows, but I mean he doesn't trust any of the Beast Pirates on principle, besides maybe Kaido. Which includes Queen. I also include the possibilities as to how Queen would know King is a Lunarian.
Well.. they got to know each other anyway, they are Kaido's main Commanders since Kaido's flashback, and besides, Queen is a scientist who worked with other crazy genius scientists, its not surprising he knows these things

This is the creativity level of your every day Kidd stan, repeating same shit like a little parrot.

Your ability to take digs is as limited as useless Kidds panel time.

And what do you know you got the usual suspects liking your posts. Then again that's all the fans useless Kidd got.
This dude still quoting me lol. Why are you so damn butt hurt? Is it that time of the month?

Creativity? Go take a look at the last 5 times you’ve quoted me. It’s the same “Useless kid is irrelevant sack of shit” over and over and over again. I love your creativity man lol. You have no self awareness whatsoever. I don’t even take you seriously anymore, just look at my responses to your paragraphs you keep sending me. I’ve already identified you as a troll user and I don’t take users like you serious at all…

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Well.. they got to know each other anyway, they are Kaido's main Commanders since Kaido's flashback, and besides, Queen is a scientist who worked with other crazy genius scientists, its not surprising he knows these things
I addressed that in my earlier post.

I doubt King would willingly share his past to anyone. Queen either experimented on King alongside the other scientists, or learned secondhand via some notes of the experiment, just as he duplicated Judge's achievements.

Status
Not open for further replies.