What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
king is not defeated yet, he will have another chapter:josad:

then we get awakening stage 1, beast pirates take their second L pretty easily

after that we have awakening stage 2, that includes the army of jack clones. the alliance is defeated, raid fails and morj is happy

thanks to the power of friendship, alliance members are back on their feet and they manage to defeat the beast pirates again

at this point they think it's finally over, but awakening stage 3 occurs

I need to see the final panel. I don’t want to believe it. I love Zoro and he’s great but the villains also deserve some love.
Oda's golden rule: "The hype of the good side is the death of the bad side."
Why can’t we get an epic fight where both get their hype? Queen was also underwhelming, Sasaki too and Who’s who had a lot of potential. PayPay lost against Big Mom, which was unfair and Jack… it’s like kicking a corpse.
Cause he said he's letting anime extend fight scenes. He's old and doesn't wanna draw with arthritis after 20 years of writing child's story for grown adults

Kid hasn't been clowned once this entire raid nor did he ever need to take a break, get a PU etc, he's been fighting none-stop against Yonkou only, how can't you respect that ?
@ShishioIsBack
So he went to roof top to cheer lead Luffy and Zoro
Be saved by Zoro
Thank Zoro and say "It's quite the feat"
Do zero damage to Kaido
Saying "How can we even defeat this guy"

Then he goes down and does less damage to Big Mom with his ultimate attack along side Law and do less damage than Zoro did with Tatsumaki
Have his full defense blown up by Shit move like Spear of Elbaf
Tank one Hakiless punch from Big Mom
Fight CoC less Big Mom

Exactly what do you want me to respect?

Okay what does Big Mom have in her arsenal to not be defeated by Zoro?
Zoro can kill her
He is too fast for her
He can tank anything she can throw at him for hours

What what feats does she win??
Zoro was about to lose to King if not for his adv CoC awakening. How in the world do you think Big Mom, who has adv CoC attacks and is clearly meant to be superior than King can’t put him down?

The most Zoro could do with is strongest attack is wound Kaido. That’s impressive, but does that he can kill Big Mom? Hell no.

If you think I’m being a bias dumbass, please ask even other Zoro fans if they think Big Mom is weaker than Zoro and we’ll see how many agree

luffy would have an easier time

He can fly in G4
He can bypass King’s durability with internal destruction CoA
Can use FS to predict when King will throw his defense up
He got internal ryou much later though or are you talking about current luffy vs king?
So he went to roof top to cheer lead Luffy and Zoro
Be saved by Zoro
Thank Zoro and say "It's quite the feat"
Do zero damage to Kaido
Saying "How can we even defeat this guy"

Then he goes down and does less damage to Big Mom with his ultimate attack along side Law and do less damage than Zoro did with Tatsumaki
Have his full defense blown up by Shit move like Spear of Elbaf
Tank one Hakiless punch from Big Mom
Fight CoC less Big Mom

Exactly what do you want me to respect?
Damn the amount of facts presented is amazing. Been telling people kidd is a fraud

"relativistic" lmao Meteors don't even move at 1/100th the speed of Light, did you learn this science at your local church

And this Mateor is like 1000 times smaller than the damage tempuradon did to the Bedrock of the Island.

Btw you wanna talk relativistic, look no further than pre TS Zoro dancing around Light speed attacks or Marco easily reacting to Light speed then getting body bagged by King.

Tempuradon blitzes and one shots Fujitora
Zoro fights Fujitora

Shishiol: well actually Fujitora is Roger level

@me when it happens

Zoro was about to lose to King if not for his adv CoC awakening. How in the world do you think Big Mom, who has adv CoC attacks and is clearly meant to be superior than King can’t put him down?

The most Zoro could do with is strongest attack is wound Kaido. That’s impressive, but does that he can kill Big Mom? Hell no.

If you think I’m being a bias dumbass, please ask even other Zoro fans if they think Big Mom is weaker than Zoro and we’ll see how many agree
I loved the team work between Kid, Law, Zoro and Killer on the roof. Big Mom would be dead without Kaido's help. That’s so impressive and many readers forget that.
Those 4 would’ve been enough to kill a Yonko
:steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.