What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Fact is his flames are what makes him special cause Zoro wounded him several times already but gimmick saves him
You can say the exact same thing for Katakuri. Future Sight is a "gimmick" which saved him from Boundman since he was getting literally ragdolled, even worse than Doflamingo was, by Boundman without it.

I call it now, last page of the year will be an epic double Page, we will see Luffy in front of Kaido, declaring to win and on the other side, we will see kid in the same pose alone in front of Linlin. They both share the same speech-bubble.
„I will beat you and become pirate king.“
Sounds hype. But That should be saved until Kidd does something big like unlock adv CoC imo

Feels like every YC1 got a gimmick that helps them balanced out
- Katakuri- FS. Katakuri's gimmick is probaly the most haxed but once it's turned off he's fucked. The problem is breaking his focus and serenity.
- King- His flames which increased his toughness, I wonder if his flames drained his stamina tho. There's a trade off between speed and defense so it's not like King is fucked without it.
- Marco - His flames which healed him, but drains his stamina in return.
- Shillew - His invisibility I guess
- Ben ??? EHm his bullets?

The point is every YC1 has one niche ability which sets them apart from the rest.

Marco has his regen, Katakuri has FS and King has his race ability. You can call that a "gimmick" if you want, it is still their ability which they mastered.
I mean... you dont need to master racial traits. That is like someone telling me (white) i need to practice my imperalism and going to starbucks

Status
Not open for further replies.