What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro's endurance is completely off the charts bro

while sanji passed out from being hit by queen a few times, that mans zoro was getting tossed around by King 3 chapters straight and is still up and kicking, ready to pack king up now

and he's still going for kaido's head, don't ever forget that...
Sanjis not passed out from damage taken. Man's just spent all the gas in the tank as highlighted by queen before sanji instant transmission negg diffed his ass

Give him a nap and a bitch then he's good

I'm sorry i just have to do this. I'm reminded of OP's greatness once again, since i just read a manga that blatantly copied the concept of a sword that cut what the user uses to cut, and doesnt cut what the user chooses to protect. And uses it in the climax of a battle. Done by the MC. And more importantly omigod why is it so cringe, its cringe is levels beyond what i could imagine. Sorry if i offend the fans of "this certain other manga" but reading that is simply unbearable for me.:josad:

i mean do you have any high tier ahead of him?
No but all the other top tiers are definitely stronger than Zoro which is why he needs one more arc to get there
What. Likes of King are high tier and Zoro won comfortably after PU.

He's definitely at the very least low top tier right now. Solid Top Tier (Yonko) by the time he faces Mihawk.
If you are going to break down top tier into multiple tiers then yea he's a low top tier

No but all the other top tiers are definitely stronger than Zoro which is why he needs one more arc to get there

If you are going to break down top tier into multiple tiers then yea he's a low top tier
He's stronger than Old Ray Old Garp Beckman Luffy Fujitora Oden and Big Mom

None of these characters can beat strongest YC1 like King as easily as Zoro did
Post automatically merged:

why Zoro is too strong?
Because he needs to be stronger than Gol D Roger so he can fight Big Mom

Currently he surpassed Big Mom and can give Mihawk a mid diff fight

Swords are something relatable, its something you can use in real life for combat. Of course your sexual insecurities makes you look at swords as dicks but it is what it is like you said.

There have been actual santoryu users tho instead of mouth swords they switch blades.

But beyond that Zoro has set motivation, a set goal and Zoro knows meaning behind his goal, we see him training hard towards that goal.

What is Rubber Trash cans motivation? Why does he wanna be freest man in seas? What does that mean? What is his motivation behind PK title?
I need not to like because I see the things in real life. Besides, why does one need 'motivation' to do things? why it has to be a factor? I don't need any grand motivation to do what I want to do. Being simple is not shallow. Thing is that you feel a character needs 'motivation' to be so called 'relatable' but I don't put that as a criteria for a character. Doing things I don't mind a character has a motivation but I don't mind otherwise either.

Seems like not many readers are convinced with how commander lost this fight . Naturally the crew has not done progress . Strawhat crew should have faced more opponents before they reached the commanders . Sanji had opportunity to fight Oven , Zoro 's last fight before entering wano was pica .

My only analogy is Oda doesnt think too much about power level canon structure with the way shp moves . I certainly dont think Shiryuu is near to level of King but Oda will gift him somethimg that will make him powerful than Acoc Zoro and King . Like i said there is no definite powerlevel structure in story .

I need not to like because I see the things in real life. Besides, why does one need 'motivation' to do things? why it has to be a factor? I don't need any grand motivation to do what I want to do. Being simple is not shallow. Thing is that you feel a character needs 'motivation' to be so called 'relatable' but I don't put that as a criteria for a character. Doing things I don't mind a character has a motivation but I don't mind otherwise either.
I am literally not sure what you are trying to say.
Zoro is relatable because what he is doing has some form of realism even with enhanced fictional buffs. Swords exist in real life. Idea of busting your ass in the gym to make your body stronger, running to improve your cardio and other forms of endurance training on top of doing training reps make you better athletes. Wanting to become the very best at a certain sport like for example Koby Wanting to be best basket ball player ever also is a real life concept. Promises to dead loved ones doing things for others are all relatable qualities?
What about being level headed?
Leadership qualities
Willingness to sacrifice himself for others
Character development and changes in motivation?

Where does Luffys relatabiltiy comes from? What is relatable about him? Who fights like a fucking rubber? When has Luffy ever trained? Why does he want to become pirate king? What does freest man in the sea mean? Is he factoring in his freedom means Supression of many others?

What thr fuck even is Luffy besides a man child with straw hat and properties of a condum?
Post automatically merged:

Damn this man Sanji is pathetic. Motherfucker didn't even have a stomach ache and he fainted. Tsk. Tsk.
Not to mention he isn't even stabbed

Status
Not open for further replies.