What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro vs King is by far the best fight of post TS and I am not sure how anyone can even deny that

Luffy vs Katakuri was drizzling sacks of shits and one of the most Boring fights in One Piece

Luffy vs Lucci is overrated trash

Zoro vs Ryuma was better tho
No Fight chapter has surpassed the exchange in 895 post timeskip. Zoro vs King is 2nd best 1v1 fight post timeskip.

luffy vs lucci is arguably the best fight in the series, the panelling is top tier.

We dont even know what kidds goals are ? I dont think he wants to be pirate king or actively hunting poneglyph so whatever his ambition is will fullfill . If pound can literally meet his daughter then Kidd will also have happy ending in his own storyline .
Well point is its easy to relate to Zoro because his clear cut motivation is known, we have followed his journey from a fodder to top tier (now) and will be following.

That's the reason why Kidd doesn't even have 1% of total fans that Zoro have. Or even like 0.1% tbh
Post automatically merged:

No Fight chapter has surpassed the exchange in 895 post timeskip. Zoro vs King is 2nd best 1v1 fight post timeskip.

luffy vs lucci is arguably the best fight in the series, the panelling is top tier.
I hate every Luffy fight
I hate his fruit
I hate his fighting style
I have never enjoyed any Luffy fight

Well point is its easy to relate to Zoro because his clear cut motivation is known, we have followed his journey from a fodder to top tier (now) and will be following.

That's the reason why Kidd doesn't even have 1% of total fans that Zoro have. Or even like 0.1% tbh
Of course MCs goals will fullfill that is point of the story .

I still think kidd will have his own role in story if its happy or sad ending that will likely determine what his ambition are . If his ambition are evil then i think he will have sad ending .

Defeated Allstars will ne back on their feat again soon. We will Need them when government or marines make their move

Sanji Finished Queen of pretty solid. Very Good Job.

King Has an epic character Design like every other YC1 - no suprise nevertheless great

Zoro fights are the shittiest fights in the whole series.

Only better one was Zoro vs Mr. 1 and that too because of art. Choreography sucks. Infact sword fights in this manga are shitfest.
Worst Zoro fight is at worst 1 million times better than best Luffy fight

hint : when sanji fall alseep something bad will happen
I also heard from Korean leaker that Sanji passed out because Zoro couldn't fully control his CoC and his CoC leaking made Sanji and other fodders lose consciousness.

Is that true?

What sanjitards wanted
Queen turning into ice oni and attacking sanji
Sanji the finishing him with a blow that destryoed left part of onigashima
What they got
SURPRISE
ZEhahahahaha:ihaha:

Anyone reading this manhwa? Its my new favorite, its like restarting adventure theme, full of battle, but the tension and battle is extremely good i love the protagonist as well as a character.

Me but i am saving it for last 10 chapters

What sanjitards wanted
Queen turning into ice oni and attacking sanji
Sanji the finishing him with a blow that destryoed left part of onigashima
What they got
SURPRISE
ZEhahahahaha:ihaha:

Me but i am saving it for last 10 chapters
Mean While Zoro vs King was so destructive it would have completely destroyed the skull if King and Zoro didn't move out

Defeated Allstars will ne back on their feat again soon. We will Need them when government or marines make their move

Sanji Finished Queen of pretty solid. Very Good Job.

King Has an epic character Design like every other YC1 - no suprise nevertheless great
Another interesting plot will be beast pirates especially Queen and king will be captured post wano . This will open the plot for vegapunk . I still think World Govt will invade wano after kaido is defeated .

Status
Not open for further replies.