What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, already saw the Another Eden doing crossover with Chrono Cross on facebook. Actually kinda wanted to try the game, but decided to play Ragnarok X Next Generation instead. Is it good?
And just googling this, I just know that Another Eden is an offline game, wow that's good to hear.
Initially I always thought it's an MMORPG which has turn based battles, so that turned me off.

And just heard about this Eiyuden Chronicles. I'm googling this rn..
I haven't tried it yet. Was gonna pick in up the other day, but heard it was coming to Switch, so I figured I'd wait till then. Already got a huge backlog of games I want to play, so I figure by the time it drops, I'll have some time for it.

And yeah, Eiyuden Chronicles feels so much like a Suikoden game, it's insane. Which rightfully so, because it's from the developers who made Suikoden. They just don't have the rights to the Franchise, so they decided to make a "Spiritual Successor."

Yeah, I also have a connection for the genetic aspect of Blackbeard with FF7, which falls inline with my recent theory about Devil Fruit once being actual human abilities.
Well this is true Devil fruit does exhibit former user's trait and abilities is one of the secret lore in one piece .

Why was useless fruit like Gomu was heavily guarded ? And Shanks got overtly worried about Yami fruit getting under BB .

Another proof is Big mom , she returned to her childish state after she goes down inside that whirlpool losing consciousness . Its possible Devil fruit can activate and deactivate based on User's personality . I think its possible there are different people inside blackbeard as well.

@Zemlya someone told me that :

:crazwhat::crazwhat:
Zoro's endurance is completely off the charts bro

while sanji passed out from being hit by queen a few times, that mans zoro was getting tossed around by King 3 chapters straight and is still up and kicking, ready to pack king up now

and he's still going for kaido's head, don't ever forget that...

Sanji’s fight was over as I expected. Kaido and King being at Government research facility is interesting. Finally we got more info Lunarian tribe. Hope we get some explanation of their powers soon. (Like why they are invulnerable to attacks)

Zoro without 30 bones and nerfing Enma that absorbs his haki Tanks the strongest technique in OP Hakai, and leaves eternal scar on Kaido, and now having only ONE UP POST TS he one shots First Mate King who>>>>Katakuri.
HOW COULD IT BE

What?

That Zoro is much more enjoying to follow than Pirate Jesus? That WCI absolutely ruined Sanji for me? Why do I not believe that and what makes you think that I don't believe that? Lmao
The Pirate Jesus is Zoro, and not anyone else.

He was the one who saved a prostitute, he was the one getting nailed, he was the one sacrificing himself against Hakai. Well even Luffy recruited him, he was being put in some kind of cross.

If this fight ends this chapter and there's no ashura, fights not better than zoro vs Mr. 1. Even if there's Ashura and fights over I wouldn't like it because I'd want to see more of King. If it ends like Queen it's not as good. Queen at least pulled something surprising out before he went out.

Status
Not open for further replies.